2009 Bing's Spring Meet?

i got a mad sunburn on one arm because of that… lol

Fuck A/C…im sweating away like last year lol!

a/c = power loss = ftl

Hopefully I don’t schedule another track day the same day again. I really missed it last year :frowning:

It better happen this year. I finally got my license back after it being suspended for 2 years! I bought a kouki on the day i got my license back lol. I wish I was able to come last year.

ya im really looking forward to coming. this will be my first year. i picked up a 1996 240sx le clean as hell but almost stock other then then hubs, AEM air intake and cat back exaust. by next year i am thinking of swapping for an rb series motor if i can get the time to do it.

I’ll be there and this will be my first time, should be fun!

lol hope i can make it as far as a/c goes just buy a bag of ice put it in a waterproff bag and sit on it.

ice cushion ftw

i ahve a/c =)

what award would that be , who won it last year ?

^its a new one

Ganster of the year award…
Maybe E-thug of the year would be appropriate for this years meet.

lol!!

no details on this yet.

i have to give strong warning though.

This meet is getting really big, almost too big, and it is imperative that people behave themselves and encourage others to behave themselves.

I’ll be working on a date in the near future and there will be awards, pre-registration and preferred parking status as there was last year.

sweet thanks for the update bing

huray!

i think you should hold a season opiner meet and one at the end of the season

I’ll be there, and my car has A/C, sadly tho this year i wont be taking pics since i dont have a camera, ill be driving and Keez doesnt have a Sunroof anymore -_- lols but ill be skipping out on the A/C for the age old tradition of sweating it out hahaha

damn…all you guys with a/c…

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/Evil_Monkey_301.0.gif

:cool:i dont need a/c cause im already a cool guy!!:cool: