Some of our projects!!

Havnt bumped this in a while, too busy to upload pics every night.

Here is a new WRX that took a ride accidentally down a guard rail. Not too much damage but we had to touch every panel on that side and replace the bumper.

This is why you use high end basecoat and blend panels. I challenge anyone to point out where the paint you see is OEM and our repair. You get what you pay for!

Cobalt that took out a deer. New bumper, hood, grilles, headlight, core support pulled, radiator, condenser… took a heck of a wallop.

Made an 3" air intake tube for a 50 trim MK4 GTI turbo setup. Charge pipe done also, but apparently photobucket failed last night… ill repost it tonight.

Did a brake job on a 3500 work truck. LOL Here is what came off! :rofl

Starts of a Civic K series turbo downpipe, Y pipe and QTP noise maker. Flex and flange to connect to the cat back coming tonight. Also need to make a WG pipe and tuck up the charge pipes under the car.

I guess that’s all that photobucket wanted to upload for me as I clicked “upload” and left the shop last night. MORE TO COME! :number1

Hooray for downpipez. I can’t wait to dial that shit in tomorrow night so I can go trollin’. K series trollin’ motor FTW.

Yay for trollin’

holy destroyed rotors batman!

Don’t you guys have a duramax express van that you’re putting on air ride too??? :smiley:

Yeah along with a porsche, an mg, a eclipse, a 300zx, a rabbit pickup and two dodges. When they are done the personal projects can get some progress! Im excited to see the big projects get some progress! Maybe the Plymouth can see some work sometime soon!

Or the Camaro. Or Erics truck. Or the bike. Or the scion. Or the jettaS.

Man you customers really are lucky to take top priority!

Hey… I’m just looking to drive something that’s not about to:

http://rebreatherpro.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54fbce2378833016761616f22970b-800wi

:rofl

Found a stock replace for the tandc… done in a weekend if you would like. At less cost to. And you have a trip upcoming right?

Curvy angry boser hood for a MK4 TDi/GLI we are building. Brand new hood, scratch built boser extension.

Sunday the car should be done and driving to a show, so I will get some pics and post a build thread. Started life as a VERY clean straight black Jetta TDI. Got a cup kit, RC’s (the RX’s are winter wheels), FMIC, and lots of under hood diesel mods. The rockers were a bit rusty so we cut and replaced 2 sections, rest of the car was rust free and only had about a dozen small dings, dents and things body wise to address. The body modifications we did include a shaved GLS/GLI trunk lid, shaved roof antenna, shaved front fender lights, shaved rub strip lights and plate holes, 4 bar grill, GLI front and rear lips, GLI side skirts and GLS chrome/BMP rub strips. Then its all painted Black Magic Pearl. The body mods and paint work on this is as extensive as it gets without shaving the door handles themselves, and of course its a full respray of the car; panels off so there are no ugly tape lines on trim and bumper parts.

In other words, for people wanting to know what it takes and what it COSTS for a “drop the car off, put these body parts on it and do this or that then paint it” job, this is it. There is about 90+ hours invested in this already… and we still have to finish the hood, paint that, and sand/buff the entire car. $6000 would be the hit for a job this big, and the finish will be show winning.

Wheres the pics of the TDi???

That is the TDI…

Yeah thats the TDI… More pics will come, this needs to be done and show ready for sunday morning!

Bowman’s?

yep!

LOL at first I read that last post wrong and thought you were charging $6000 to make the hood. ahaha

Expensive hood is expensive.

Getting my TIG on. Did some downpipes for a couple turbo upgrades.

Downpipe for a 2006 SI with a 57MM, also put a QTP cutout in the mix.

Link to the cars build thread:
http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=30044

Started a saab turbo upgrade and downpipe build. For a “direct replacement” bigger turbo, its far from direct replacement. Oil return line needed to be extended 3/4" oil feed needs to be clocked differently, coolant lines need to be adapted, and its just about hitting the distributor, so I need to make a heat shield for that too. Other than that its rather straight forward. Downpipe is 2.5" 304ss, stainless flange was cut out on a waterjet and its running a Tial external wastegate.

Tonight I have to finish the downpipe run down to the cat, start on the recirc for the wastegate then make a heat shield, and button it up.

Dude, didja get my PM?

actually I missed it. It wasnt BOLD, so I guess I must have had it open at the shop and someone else refreshed the page.

Replied. :number1