Somebody pic me a Digi cam ....

I need my first Digital Camera … we have about 4 weeks till the baby is due

and the girlfriend is getting on my ass to get one

Help please …

cant go wrong with Canon. I have had an SD400, SD450 (current) and use a SD500 for work. Great little cameras!
edit: they take pretty good video also!

WORD TAKE A VIDEO OF THE LITTLE guy/gal coming out! and show the kids GF or BF when HE/SHE is 16

Canon S80

Small, great picture quality, lots of features, good point and shoot for ease of use but it has manual capabilities if you know how to use them, rechargable lithium ion battery.

i have the sd400 and love it much better than the sony i had

I have a canon A70 they are wonderful

Anybody have any good links for the best deals ??? any other models ??

I got mine at www.beachcamera.com

But I just did a search and they don’t have the S80 anymore…I think it may be out of stock.

They seem to have pretty good prices on most stuff though.

what about this … i like it cause of the printer dock …

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=KDZ7590PD3

i have a cannon s70 and love it

one site for the most comprehensive reviews you will ever see, these guys are camera dorks.
www.dpreview.com

kodak cameras are crap.

canon or nikon

lithium battery only.

Dude i was at circuit city the other day and they had like 50 different digital camera’s! Good luck

Printer docks are ok but really not needed. As far as I am concerned its just something else to take up room on my desk. A USB cable is all you need.

I don’t agree with Vile that Kodak is crap…but I certainly agree that Canon and Nikon are better.

nikon d50

just buy a canon, then get the canon selphy 4x6 printer if you want 4x6s…just plug the camera in (or insert card depending on which one you get) and it prints awesome 4x6s…kodak is ok, but not anywhere near canon.

I personally think the canon Sds are awesome, they are pretty easy to use, and they take incredible pictures. well worth every penny. you can get a package deal on ebay for the SD450 for around $250ish. extra batteries, memory, tripods etc. pretty good deal!

Cannon FTW

Forget it people … I went and bought some ish today

Cannon PowerShot A530
512 card
Epson PictureMate printer

decent cam for 175$ish

no case? :tisk: