SON240SX Paintball Event!?!?!?

Since I’m in a very relaxing mood since I don’t have school for 1 month, I’m going to try to host a shit ton of fun events for everyone.

I’m thinking Paintball Nation which is located Mississauga.

Here is their website. Pretty good rates from what I’ve compared and heard.

http://www.paintballnation.ca/indoor_main.html

Tell me what you guys think!

PS: this will be a WEEKDAY event since it’s SO much cheaper compared to weekend rates.

i kinda had a feeling that was the next event. haha.

i’ll think about that one however

ill be there

im down for this. looks tons better then next

Lol, again…im in.

ive never been paintballing, but im ballin, so im down.

How about move some of the events more east?

rentals or own equipment?

martino i cant wait to shoot the shit out of you!

Chris your going down fucker!

if this is going to be anything like a team deathmatch, I am not on Martinos time, but if its a one for all, or last man sstanding im down.
Dj-Infinit you cant get to any of these places? there all within 20 min of the gta max

im innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn… yo gyani u better be in this… u the one that wanted to so badly lol…

I’d be in as long as its not a wenesday. Looks like a decent place, good prices.

So whos a badass and owns their own equipment we need to look out for?

They have some good prices!!! I am in.

You guys are lucky I sold my shit LOL. I’ve been paintballing since I was 14. If I lived in Toronto I coulda got us a discount at Sgt.Splatters, where I worked.

No no, its just because im out here in oshawa.

pussy j/k

i’ll be there if the snow permits as well as time
and it looks like the allow you to bring your own paint as well that is awsome cuz i still got half a case sitting with my gun.

im down

just so i can shoot chris in the face…

bitch

I’m defintly on the opposing team of chris…he must die! lmaooo
fucker :stuck_out_tongue:

ha, wtf is this…you guys are gunna team up on me??? ima shoot you guys both so hard, and thomas…dont matter where you worked, what matters is you showing up…you better be there, also on my team so we can pwn these guys.