go karts anyone?. . .

anyone interested in having a go cart meeting in missisaga or hamilton or anywere else? and anytime soon?, nothing like a little bumping, grinding and spinning out to have some fun. lets see how much interest there is, then if we have enough then we could possible get the track and carts for a cheaper price. So anyone game ? ? ?

1. 240sxpowered

count in

Leave the location open for discussion…If I’m around I’ll come :slight_smile: GPK at Downsview is good, Mini indy in Brampton.

location is open and time is when ever lets see what tracks are out there

Ill come if someone can pick me up in oshawa.

I’m down for it…best place is formulakartways in brampton…track is slicked, pure kart drifting…

Formula kartways or F1 Toronto if that place is still kicking around…i cant find the website atm. But im down.

what are dates that are good for you guys?

if its the same F1 toronto at North Queen area is not there!! Owner is making it a laser tag or paint ball arena

SDfaihsfdi;sfh…bastards.

No the one im talking about is on bramsteel road, i know a bunch of guys that work there.

then hook us up with a deal

I’m gonna give them a call soon.
Hes got no seniority in the company so its really up to his manager…

But i’ll let you know.

cool ask him to ask for the more ppl the more you save kinda deal ,10 plus ppl to start, then go from there. get us a price and then we can all go from there sound good?

im down for anytime after the 18th of april … when schools done and im bored

I’m down for some more ass whooping like at GPK :wink:

i say we go to formula cartways that place is mad fun

Yea i’ll definatly see if he can hook us up.

sweet sounds good looking forward to this nothing like drifting in a go kart lmao

F1 toronto at North Queen is shut down haha…i used to work there, they shut it down cuz the karts were too fast and it wasn’t safe lol…best job ever…but besides that, im down for a little karting