GO Karts?

i havent been in a while and i got a hankering for some karting…

thinking maybe next weekend or the week after if it is nice enough.

is forumla kartways still open in bramladesh?

also, we should actually put a pool together too, like $5 per person and it gets split between the best average time and best single lap (since we can never agree which is more important)

im in for some karting. yea kartways is still open

always down for gokarting.

lets get a monthly thing going… like a leauge…

that would be fun.

i know the owner of formula… ill talk to hima botu setting soemthing up.

GT

In on that action for sure. Would be extra cool if we could get a group rate going, the cost of karting there is murder… :?

formula kartways is the sh*t

Fak – I gotta go on a diet then.

How the hell and I even going to compete if I’ve over 130lbs

haha the go karts there are the best :stuck_out_tongue: the floor is so nice u can actually slide around the hairpins lol… O_O

dan, i’ll give you odds.

i say we start weight classes. ning dominates casue he’s tiny like a girl

who is this ning character?

and sasha is the one that kills everyone, i only do well when he isnt there.

the one time we went drift karting i got in trouble for bumping sasha. i didnt actually bump i just didnt get out of his way and the guy from the go kart place stopped me on the track and yelled at me for not letting sasha go by…lol

im in for karting for sure

Yeah, I’m down for some karting.

I am down for karting for sure, last time was sick when me and the other guy were battling for winner of the night. Ya weight dose help alot.

I’m in.

Anyone in for the 19th?

Im down, but im one fat mother trucker, so weight classes please, I still put down pretty good lap times though.

Deffinatly in! Looking forward to taking on some pros. I dont think my 240s fit enough for the track as it could blow up on me after some hard laps. Karting is sick.

ok cool theres some interest.

ill talk to him in the next few days and get something set up.

GT

rumour is Jover is having a karting event soon.

just be patient, 2 weeks probably.

not at that 427 place is it?

those were the worst karts i have ever been in.

It will probably be at prokart, they are cool with tandem drifting and being drunk lol