GO Karts?

Where is pro cart?

bah i dont want to take you guys if your going to be immature and crash into eachother…

i usually go with guys from porshe club and bmw club of canada and driving instructors from various schools… high caliber driving and very sportsman like conduct.

if you guys are going to fuk around ill personally kick you out.

GT

Im not going to fuck around, its one of the few times where i can actually work on my driving skills so i use my time wisely.

they’re in etobicoke near sherway gardens, at the corner of east mall and north queen. they’re really chill, good karts, good track, hot cashier. i’m in.

yeah that is the place, i wont go there. it was so pointless that i had no choice but to start that whole drift expo.

slow and crappy karts and the dude yelled at me.

Formula Kartways is the only place i wanna roll, and i wanna do time attack.

ya if you want to Fcuk around then you need to go to the centennial park outdoor ones, they are slow for racing but 25KM bumber cars is pretty fun

i’ve been there many times, and only once did i have a bad experience with the karts. their redneck “mechanics” were lazy and wanted me to keep driving one of two busted-ass karts. if you have a problem, you as a customer have the right to complain. i spoke to the hot cashier and she gave me a full refund. every other time, the karts were quick and handled well, no complaints. at least prokart is 6876328754827534x better than 401indy. but if it’s decided that formula kartways will be the track of choice, you won’t get any complaints out of me. :smiley:

ive never been karting :oops:

ditto :oops:

ok well as long as we are all clear that this will be a clean no nonsense event then great!

ill be talking to dave tmrw regarding the whole thing i and i hope to have it all planned by the end of this week.

GT

I am always down for some karting.

Can i bring warm milk and cookies?

lol yes any time cal… well all knwo you like the warm milk.

GT

I’d be up for this…what day of teh week would be best for everyone? I usually work sat and sun…but I might be able to pull off a sunday if it’s not too far ahead in the future…keep us updated!

for all those who are interested kevin grey and black can get the best rates for groups at prokart…]

its located at east mall & north queen in etobicoke.

i’m down for karting, just post an event and i’ll be there

word on the street is thats where im gonna have my boxing match with greg lol…jks im always done for some go-karting