go karts anyone?. . .

was f1 toronto prokart back in the day?

Mini Indy 401 is pretty good.

you guys dont know what kart drifting is unless youve been to pro-kart when it was run by hack jobs who didnt care about law suits.

^^ haha nice,

im definatly up for this, go karting is the shitt, but i cant gaurentee i would need to know the date and time

sick…whats the cost of these things anyways

More than you can afford pal.

…I’ll be there if I’m down there when this happens. Karts pwn.

wow man…i asked how much it costs so dont play sherades with me and just tell me the cost

your saying youve never been go-karting???

average price $20-$30 per run… each run is usuall 15-20min about 15-20 laps at some places…depending how fast you are…

lol ye ive never karted before …thx for the info

hahah, soo true…i was one of those hackjobs in training…one my first day on the job the owner said “hey watch this” and proceeded to throw water on the track followed by gunning one of the karts and then competeing to see how many 360’s he could do before crashing into the spare tires…

…and spd-dmn, F1 toronto was prokart

lets go to the one at lake shore in burlington
we can all go to hutches after!

hutches hahaha i remember that place i used to camp there in the summer and mini putting and hit up the water works and some times the go carts would make for a nice weekend if any ones interested in making it a 240sx camp out party can any one say KEGS??? lol beach, go carts, beer and girls walking around in bathing suits hmmm sounds like a good idea to me its something like 30 a night i think.

that place was awsome!! my buddy eric used to work there i think he was even like manager at somepoint or somthing! he once brought a golf cart in and was drifting that shit like crazy he even got it on two wheels quite a few times! i think theres videos on youtube somewhere, but yea those carts were fast! did anyof you get the try out the black demon they had in the back… that one was tuned and insanely fast!!
too bad the shut down!

hey just throughing this out there but what if we set this as a before bings meet? like we have a bit of a party and then drive to bings for the meet scence everyone will be availble basicly that weekend makes perfect scense? like i said just throughing it out there lets see who thinks this is a good idea then make a seperate thread for this event

^f that lets do it at the end of april