Fastest Local Go-Kart Place ?

anywhere we can go in gta or niagara area with decent karts and track. Most places around are intended for kids and just suck, anyone know any good places around ?

just take your car on a track there problem solved lol

haha id be interested in knowing too…wanna bring the gf out and have a good chuckle loll

dude… you’re in hamilton…

Cameron motorsports on Upper James… their F1K’s have like 32hp… but i dont htink you can rent them anymore… the Rookie Karts i rented did over 60kph… it was decent.

Formula kartways in brampton is now CLOSED, but it used to be a sick place, a friend of mine held a 28.8 second record on the former road coarse and i was able to reach a 30 even, pretty sick track, summer time gets rammed for weeks.

Id like to know aswell, i went to one place last weekend called shanty bay go karts or something like that its 10 min north of barrie the carts max out at 45km/h but it was alright…

Santas Village in Bracebridge.

+1 for formula karts, sux that its closed. I think its opening up in a month or so?..

why’d it close?^^

WTF! Since when? That’s the place I usually go to!

hey bing, cameron motorsports rookie carts barely even do 60km and are pretty slow. but you are right about the F1k’s there, but they dont rent those out to public

i thought that go kart place in brampton was supposed to reopen in august?

were in august.

It should be reopened now… or at least soon.

Reopen 15th

^^ there ya go

good info for the sonlings,

are they changing the brampton course layout?

Montreal lol. The public Go-karts there go 72km/h. You guys should know by now anything automotive/motor sport related in Ontario is toned done and gayed