soon bitches

they will be out lurkin and spankin shit

:wink:

you know it.

bring it doods

Dont like !! Bahhh

Id still rather have a Challenger

2010 SS…LS8 Supercharged…500hp.

yah the only nice part about the new camaro is u can buy some new badging and pretend like ur rocking a new mustang on the weekends and rockin the camaro during the week. justa matter of changing a few stickers

:wtf they look nuttin alike ,get off those meds there fuckin wit your head :wink:

too little, too late. welcome to 1970 when the challenger was the last to the block… although the 1970 challenger was AWESOME. it missed the big wave.

Ford was still first to the pony car, and first to the retro pony. Ford > Chevy.

that HUGE front badge looks like it should be on a silverado

I’ll take one in black, please.

who cares about the retro rave and shit ,i like it cause its a good lookin car cant wait to drive it and see what its got

not my cup of tea. they better perform well for all the hype they are getting. hopefully they didnt put some 4cyl truck rear end in it too.

Even the base V6 is pretty impressive, 300hp too.

They’re boats just like the new Challenger. As far as retro cars goes, I’d give it to Ford as well. Newish(05+) Mustang > Camaro > Challenger.

Are they? Thats gay. I’ll just take a black base vette with a 6spd then.

its ifs ,sourced from the vette and g,t,o and g8:banghead

oh and actually the s-10,s got the bigger rear end ,the f,bodies got the smaller how fucked up is that

so when is this coming out?

should be late spring ,summer time

i read on some car magazine that they might drop a 4-banger turbo in it:wierd