soon bitches

i doubt it ,but its g.m so they may

Bah I just want the lsx back since mustangs suck dick

The Base V6 is supposed to run low low 14’s all day

The Base Z28 is supposed to run 12’s all day

and not sure on the 500hp SS…might be good for 11’s on sticky tires

!!! awesome pic. I can’t wait till they come out and I can go test drive one. Dad’s friends with an owner of a Chevy dealership around here :ninja I’m hoping he’ll have some pull in getting me a test drive, haha.

I was at said dealership a couple days ago and they said they’d be unvieling one in each of their showrooms in a month from now

they make great targets for artillery, thats about all theyre good for :smiley:

This is what this car will always be associated with, at least for me:

http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/ultimate-bumblebee.jpg

Why would they make a V6 version? American car companies always make a bottom feeder version of everything. I bet there will be lots of those in the trailer parks.

I like the way they look, but they just look so damn big.
I feel like it kills the idea of a sleek looking sporty car.

300hp out of a V6 two door that probably weighs 3000lbs?

Gimme a G37 (coupe or sedan)! Way nicer and almost 30 more ponies. Not to mention 7 speed tranny. Probably walk it every time.

Or you can just go an do it like everyone else. Give license. Test Drive. Take License.

bet the interior is nicer in a G37 too

GM needs serious work on their interiors. The last time I was in a Corvette, it looked just like my moms old caviler. All plastic.

The interior on domestic cars absolutely kills me.

Mustangs look like absolute crap.
Fbody = a tragedy as well.
It only gets worse from there.
I feel like I’m in a Hyundai or something with the quality they have going on.

Hyundai’s are actually pretty nice now. Ever been in the Genesis? They are seperating themselves from their old reputation like crazy. Can’t say the same for Ford and American cars in general.

My friend has a semi-new Pontiac (early 2000’s). When I go to close the door, I feel like I’m about to tear the door panel off. When I go to close a door in his other car, a Mazda 3, it’s sturdy as hell.

They may be nice looking, but the quality is just not there. The plastic is a cheaper plastic, etc. At least have a good design if you are going to use shitty materials.

4200LBs if I’m not mistaken?

shit, thats more than my tank

This Camaro is 4200lbs!? And it’s only a V6 with 300 ponies? I’d imagine at that weight it would be like a V8 or something.

Damn.

Have you been in the new Genesis? It’s not your typical Hyundai.

No, I don’t make it a point to go check out the new Hyundais. :lol

The would explain the reason for a 300hp V6. This would be another blunder by GM. If they put that engine in a smaller “Sporty” car, then maybe they would sell something.