soon bitches

Have you been in the new mustangs? Sit in one and tell me they are crap LOL. They are nicer than alot of the imports out there…

ur biased. most of us are. you have to a person that doesnt give a shit about cars. like a 4 year old kid. theyll tell you the truth.

No, putting bias’ aside. The new mustang interiors are fuckin sick, and great quality. Ford has surpassed toyota in interior quality as well, just a little FYI

Why would they make a V6 version? American car companies always make a bottom feeder version of everything. I bet there will be lots of those in the trailer parks.[/QUOTE]

because its the V6 that sells alot and keeps the ball rolling.

Not everyone is looking for a big power V8. Some people just like the looks and whatever so the V6 is more for them.

The Toyota Highlander is the biggest piece of fail. That interior is terrible/cheap.

And actually Adam, your Mustang was one of the few that didn’t make me go “Oh, WTF is this cheap nonsense?”

I have seen a few of the new interiors, much better. But still typical. :tongue

The G37 comes with about a 10 grand step up in price minimum over the new Camaro base model too.

no its not? Its in the 38xx range.

4200 lbs? A full sized dodge Hemi extended cab only weighs 4900lbs.

;):thumbup You best say that!! LOL

actually sorry, The V6 weighs 3700lbs…and the fully loaded SS weighs 3800…

The V6 Redlines at 7k and the V8 redlines at 6600…

All specs can be found here…every spec you could want…

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/pdf/2010+Camaro+Specifications.pdf

Someone said 4,200. I don’t care enough to look at the stats of an american car. I’m all jap here lol.

The Camaro would cost 10k more if GM put time and effort into it’s interior quality and power plant too. lol. It’s 10k less because it’s got 30 less ponies and more plastic in the interior alone than the G has in the entire car. Not to mention it weighs a little more (I believe the G is like 3,700 or something close to that).

I wouldnt say GM needs to put more time into their power plants…the LSx motors are one of the best and most popular motors ever created.

my girlfriends father has a 06 G35…M6. He drove my SS and said its night and day when it comes to power.

I cant imagine the G73 would be much different then the 35.

The american muscle cars were NOT built to be luxury cars, or be plush. They were built to be affordable for the working man, and made to be fast, or have the ability to be made fast. Which i would say teh camaro has over the G37 HANDS DOWN(And i hate chevies lol)

Well I’m not saying they are bad quality. I’m not really a motor head, but it seems like Japanese manufacturers consistantly get higher HP/TQ numbers out of V6’s than American cars. And they tend to get better gas for the most part.

The Camaro is supposed to be a ‘performance’ car. Why didn’t they try to squeeze as much HP as possible out of it since you would imagine HP would be a big selling point for a performance car.

thats because american cars arent aiming to make big power out of V6’s like the Japs are. Thats what they make the V8’s for. The 505hp C6 Z06, the 640hp Zr-1. 660hp Viper, 550hp GT 500. 390hp Cobra, Saleen mustangs, Roush stangs, Ford GT’s… I could go on all day…

American V6’s made big power in the 80’s (the GNX, grand nationals, turbo trans am) then any import V6 in that era and are still holding their own to this day.

The camaro IS a performance car to the people who like them and want to be different from a Vette and save money in their pockets. They have the same power plant as a C6 but are 20k cheaper.

G37 ain’t no slouch bro.

Well more power to GM. I hope they get their shit together so people can get their jobs back.

I wouldnt say a G37 is fast either.

dont get me wrong, their sick cars for sure…but when it comes to raw power, they arent there.

Yes it is. 13 second car is NOT fast by any means…

what do they trap? 105, 106??

so the new camaro v6 engine puts out the same amount of power as a mustang v8… MUAHHAHAHAH!