soon bitches

I still don’t get the whole interior bit. If you talking about the average consumer car then yes domestic cars are def. not as nice as some imported vehicles. But please stop comparing interiors when it comes to performance or sports car style vehicles.

Sports cars are intended for performance and therefore the investment in the car is not in the interior as much as it is elsewhere. Take a look at the Lamborghini Reventon. It has a shifter, two seats and nylon door straps for handles.

When im looking to buy a car, specifically a performance car, i could give two shits what the interior looks like. You would sound like an idiot for bashing a car because of its interior.

" Yea the car is nice. Pulls high 12’s low 13’s stock, has a good look and is a good overall sports car. But I wouldn’t buy it. The interior sucks. " Most of the time we change half the shit in our interiors anyway, shifters, gauges, cd players, etc.

I never said the G37 wasnt worth the extra 10K lol.

i think it’s 100-200lbs lighter, but yeah, pretty much. a g37/370z isn’t a slouch compared to a normal car, but compared to V8 muscle cars its a little toy car

yes, compred to every muscle car brought up in this thread they arent anything power wise.