Special thanks to...

Most imports that are fast in general that are raced around here… given are 2.0l turbos and then you have most of your hondas b16 or b18… .fucking ls1s are almost 3x the size in displacement!!!

cant help we are smarter to start wiht more cubes

its not our fault we dont have to compensate for having smaller things in other areas… :kekegay:

are u sure u dont? i mean u dont need that huge ass turbo and big ass exhuast tip :booty:

like really not one of those cars do shit for me anymore. its old news for most part…do something different now…

you can turbo anything these days

im just messin around, im all in fun in games…if i can turbo anything can i turbo my BMX?

yea cuz building a LSx is so much more original… :rolleyes:

yep

:zzz:

lol sorry thanks for that to you bitch

shut your hole, women or off to your corner you go

Must be nice to have mommy n daddys money to throw around

does it bother you that someone pays for her car mods? if it does just goes to show how lame you are. and its funny you need alcohal to open your fucking keyboard up. you suck at life and should go fuck off

whats sad is youre still hung up on laura… should we begin to talk about how your still trying to talk to her on myspace? youre lame

awesome! car is gonna run really good now…u’ll love the converter

what size is it by the way?

its a trailblazer converter, which is about 2500 in the fbody

sweet. we’ll have to race at some point

2500 is definately an improvement over stock but that LS1 is beggin for a nice 3400-3600. lol

nothing juice cant take care of, and in the end its a girls true DD

juice is nice! u seem to love that stuff

you can daily drive a lockup 3400 easy… my 2800 is really mild. just mess with the TCC lockup in the chip/programmer to get it to lock up whenever u want it to, which will greatly improve driveability/gas mileage/all that lol. someday down the road the option is there tho. can always upgrade if you need to.

that car is coming around nicely…cant wait to see the improvements with those mods