just wanted to say

congrats to everyone that worked on the pinks car. you guys put a lot of work in and wish you all the best today. show em what some hillbilly’s from pittsburgh on a little website can do

for once I will agree with you.

I can’t wait to see the car in action

Agreed. Good luck, guys! I wish I could be there, but bills to pay so I gotta put in my hours.

who’s negotiating…should send kolar 1320 or sinister lol

Sailor was negotiating. Congrats to everyone else who work, especially Jeff and George. I was there Saturday night changing out some stuff, and they put alot forth. Lets hope they can win.

Sailor would be my pick too. Good luck guys. Lets hope their car breaks on the first run :>)

any word on what we/they are racing?

I know, but were not allowed to say.

1320 would just end up shootin one of the other team’s members when they ask for 13 lengths

best of luck guys!!!

which is why i said him :wink:

:reloading

I point a gun at one chicks ass, and empty clips in the air on 4th of July and this is what kind of reputation I earn. :slight_smile:

shows how hardcore your really not :kekegay:

if the driver and car is who/what I think it is I doubt they would ask for much

the drivers name is in another thread on another forum also. i won’t say where though.

really? was it posted by them or someone from here. I thought they would be more secretive than that. unless they just weren’t scared at all

Whenever you’re ready to roll cupcake. I’ll give you a lesson in a low center of gravity. :kiss:

i though we ruled that you sucking dick, even if you’re on your knees, was bad for you.