SSmokinSS Vs The World: An Epic Account of Strength And The Desire To Win

fuckin gay

yea in my tdi mk2, shit was a beast in 5th from a 40

haha yesss!!! we were comparing setups, and whose was laggier

well, who won?

brett haha, my setup was junk. atp sucks.

this thread already sucks moose cock

yea but ur turbo was bigger.

well, it seems like the fast cars want nothing to do with you. i think you and that ryan bakering guy would be a great race. actually, all joking aside, i really think if he was on 700whp, it would be a damn good race.

yea, and i had shorter gears, so all the benefits were towards me, but brett’s setup was sooooo much more efficent. oh and my 30r had a knicked compressor wheel.

So confused right now :lol

Pete, a bigger turbo will spool slower so how is that a benifit?

Apparently cluttering up the build thread with callouts wasn’t enough. Had to make it’s own thread 5 months before my car will even move. Sweet. I don’t plan on posting much in here, PM me if you want to talk.

A good race would be E’s vette. (IMO).

me vs Pete? or you? i have to start buying parts for the cam swap. ive been lazy.

No, a good race would be Smokin Vs. You. Aren’t you very similar power levels?

i wish we had a 50 lane road so we could all run at once

Pinks does…

yea no shit. shorter 4th should’ve let it spool faster. its not complicated, do you still not understand that we were comparing setups? his setup was superior. if he had my 76 and i had his 71, his car would still spool faster since the hardware was better.

atp is junk

no Petard i get it, u just dont read what you say before you hit submit.

i have no a clue. all i know is everytime he booted it with his 200 shot thing was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSideways.

it does that every no and again

good, and i do read before i hit submit.