SSmokinn Vs allblackedout5

Lets do this sometime this weekend! Im anxious as hell now.

alright done

this weekend it is!

I can bring my video camera! [which means no wind noise & night vision!!]

w00t

lol nice

I would like to do this during the day tho! Maybe saturday? try to make a good video out of it…maybe get a few people together and go for a cruise up to LG or something.

Sounds good to me, I could make a video like Austin’s out if it, I’ve been playing with WVM editing program so…let’s do this!

let me kno, my slow ass car isnt going to keep up but ill tag along

Supose to be like 35 and snow tomorrow

WIN:number1

^yeah a little cold tom!!!^

dude I got sony vegas up and running…you gotta come check this shit out one day. sick sick sick…lil confusing at first…but my next set of videos are guna be ill!

2 hundge needs some action.

yeah dude, last night was an adventure for sure :lol

Haha, yep. Def need some clutch.

the Nokian drag radials just have too much grip with the diff locked.

im down for sure dude! unfortuneately fellas i will be working 3-11 tonight sat and sunday nights this weekend and sunday im shot becuase i have two huge papers due monday and tuesday next week…saturday during the day might work but im supposed to be checking out a couple of plows i found.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS, still trying to set up car races when people are putting the final touches on ice drag sleds, lol.

why not? my shit runs pretty good in this weather, when it isnt blowing the tires off.

Everyones shit runs good in this weather, that’s not the problem. I think my Vette would spin from a 110 roll if I drove it right now-not cool.

Pfft spinning is winning deusch bag