Car Cruise / Racing / Video....

Ok SSmokinn SS suggested we make a video for the area. im down for doing it. from the comments i got from the video i made of last weekend you all liked it. My suggestion is to organise a cruise during the day so we can get some descent day shots of the car and some rolling photos, as for races at night dont wait to get to the lot to set things up…we should organize some races using pm or thread. ill gladly ride along in one of the cars to film the racing from in car… casue i personally dont like the side of the road video. i just dont think they look as good. so get something organized and ill gladly shoot and edit a video.

We have a private section to set things up, but you need 100 posts to view it IIRC.

We can work around that though I think

Ross, PM me I have a legit video camera you could use to ride in the cars…Has night vision and all that nonsense. We’d just have to set a time up afterwards to put the videos on your computer for the editing.

He has his own production business, I think he’s got a cam Joeysnatch.

Oh really? Because he said on his last video he used some old digital camera or something. IMO the video quality wasn’t great, but that’s only because of the camera…the editing was fantastic.

I really have no idea, I just assumed, and you know what they say about assumption.

i have a canon optura 30… its ok… nothing great… the video quality is not good cause its compressed for youtube… the raw footage is alot better… but what camera do you have? if its 3ccd that would be great… and the production thing… its something im just starting on… i really want to start filming documentarys and one on racing to start with would be great.

It’s a Sony ‘hybrid’ video camera. I just got it like 2 weeks ago. No idea what this 3ccd is that you speak of lol. All I know is the quality of the videos this thing takes is awesome.

I was actually thinking about having someone video my car this summer once I have my projector headlights, LED tails, washed/waxed/detailed, etc.

I’m down for this, but I’ll only partake when my car’s exterior is done which should be June/July.

just looked at it that is a nice camera… ccd’s are the chips that capture the picture… normal cameras have one professional cameras usually have three… but bring that out next weekend… the more cameras the better… just keep it rollin cause you dont know what you will catch on film.

This should be fun. We have a new contender for the videos this week end

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=7223

^ sounds good ill be there

Sick, im in! Id love to get a vid of a dig race from right behind the line! Would look siiick

like if we could get ahold of people with 3 decent camera’s, we could get a behind the line shot, side line shot and maybe a front shot.

On the highways it would be sick to get a in car shot and a fly by shot.

+1, that would be pretty sick! Close up of the entire race insteadof just 1 point. Idk how bad it would be editing wise thought lol

It seems as though the o.p is pretty good at editing

I has faith in his mad editing skillz! :thumbup

Im in.

No LSx vehicles allowed. sorry.