Would like to set something up like this in a few weeks....

Justin GSR’s old video with his integra

Who edited/video taped that? Me and TT are looking to set up some runs with him on low boost/high boost and me on the bottle in a few weeks when his car is ready. I was thinking maybe have one person ride with each of us, that would be interested in putting a bad ass video together like justins.

Austin (rusty jones) made that. Several of us have HD cameras. I know mine takes amazing video… not sure about wind noise yet but I’ll try it out. Several others have sick cameras as well. I just downloaded some nice software… I’d like to get a try at editing either way… even if someone else edits it too.

sure man. Let me know if you are interested. I would like to keep this limited to only a few cars if possible. I dont want a clan of more then 4 rolling out or else Im not going to let it happen.

I’m definitely interested.

Here’s my credentials… hahaha

:rofl:rofl:rofl

lollll

well your welcome to ride with me if you dont care about me not having a O Shit bar for ya.

sure… just let me know when. I’ll have to try to shoot some videos in the mean time. Haven’t really tried out the new camera yet. I’ll post them up on here when I do though.

yah I will let you know when.

haha was a good vid. To bad wont be around wday 4/20 to take another one

I’m around… what time?

gotta be there at 9 … tune probably starts like 930 im guessing . Doing pump gas

if you make 350+, were doing a few jager bombs saturday night.

omg yeah … lol jagar bombs all night and lemon drops ! haha .

well any video camera is better than the one you have drew :lol
your mics just pic up wind noise the whole time.
i wouldnt mind taking vids, im a light passanger, and i wont have to hear shit from pete of me “being in the way of his super derpmobile”

fuck your lemon drops.

lmfao priceless !

yah my mic sucks.

I just want a clear, well edited video for once

I don’t like rusty jones. That is all I have to add to this thread.

I’ve been taking some vids recently as well. Got a new window mount for my Flip Mino

When it run, it’ll be two cars…me and you. I hate how some of ya’ll roll out in the huge packs, totally annoying, draws attention, etc. MAYBE another for filming or whatever.