I'll take this as a mission shift 518 video

shift518
ok I don’t want to just talk about it and never follow through with it so I’ll say what I’m willing to do: I’ll buy the software Vegas Video Maker, I have a hero pro cam, and 100% effort available on my part. What I’m looking for is other people with the same goal. Let me know what you think.

Things I think we should do:

1. ask Vlad if we can use his Shift518 name to repersent us. He is the one that put hard work in to this site.

2. get serious people together that want to do this so we can brainstorm ideas and represent 518 properly. Have everyone interested provide contact information for more efficient and effective management of this project.

3. put our ideas together and plan where to shoot and what type of videos we can do; maybe a tiny profile of each car and do a little car chase, in car, outer body panel, wheel well. Write up this “script” so everyone is on the same page and there aren’t any misunderstandings or unneccesary confusion during filming due to lack of planning.

4. find out if anyone here is familiar with video editing and see if we can get them on board.

5. find out what supplies are available to us, for example: cameras, boom mics, etc.

I’d be interested in getting some ‘pro’ shot footage of my car. The last 3 cars in the video would have to be the Three Kings though.

hey man ur stealing my thunder LOL!!! but we can work on it together the more help the better
pm sent

dude, this whole 3 kings is makin me LOL.

if shirts are made, i’d love to wear one to the lot or to a test and tune LOL:lol

LOL I’d totally wear a shirt.

pm sent

Ryan and I are looking for ideas. I’m sure some of you fucks are a lot more artsy then me…

I was thinking ‘Three Kings’ across the back, with there heads on the back, kinda like blended into each other or something, and the cars on the front.

Support the cause by putting the ‘Three Kings’ in your sigs too.

i respect that . 3 kings thing u guy deserve the spot light for the awsome hp u put down.

i think on the back across the top should be “The Three Kings”

and under it should a pic of rays supra, cossey’s porsche, the ryans supra in that order

i dunno about the front.

have deadbeatrec make an ms painting LOL

i like the idea…

It’s more then the power (I lay more then 2/3 of them), it’s the fact that they have swingers.

I want their faces on this shit. Badass stances, etc.

I think its getting a touch out of hand lol. There are ALOT faster cars around…

Not downing anyone by ANY means, but is kinda silly lol

faces above their rides LOL!!!

Have those 3 take a picture standing next to each other
and put it on the back :rofl

I don’t think that has anything to do with the 3 kings idea.

Well this went wayy OT quick…

i agree they should… next saturday we can talk about this out at the lot… and put some ideas down… and figure shit out… i figure we can shoot all season then when its over start the process of editing and what not this is gonna take a long time to make… i dont want to half ass it… we need a ton of footage, a ton of races, and other random stuff like track days dyno days, interaction between people… id like to make a tru street racing documentary.

what ?