SUNDAY 10/07 NYIRP

brandons m6 driving tips FTMFW

brandon is crazy, he was right about that and the line lock haha

that line lock owns you. :lol: OMG I’M NOT MOVING!!!

Thanks, gotta get myself in the groove a little better, im losing a ton of time correcting the car back to the center, and Bob is getting mad at me!

Damn, even with a faster 1/8th, that website says john is going slower in the 1/4!

Its lame calculating from 1/8th to 1/4 every car is different…every calculator is different just go back and run the fucking time…

Unless you talk studderin into sellin his F-body for a Honda since its all about the trap speed.

well, i just ordered up 2 cv axles. one to fix my broken piece and another for backup.:frowning: everytime i break its on the first run. Id atleast like to get 1 good run before it breaks so my day isnt a total waste. God, the car hooked soooooo good to. definately woulda been a low 7 sec pass.

I guess 8psi in the slicks hooks good though…

lol, a little too good. The best i can do for now is go out and hope that i can get a good clean pass or 2 before more breakage. I need to figure something out for axles, and driveshaft.

do they sell upgraded axles?

1000$ for upgraded axles for 1000hp. 1000$ for upgraded 1pc driveshaft good for 1000hp. those are the only options available for my bmw at the moment. Unless anybody has an idea for making custom peices at resonbable prices.

Am I missing the thread about Newman almost burning his car to the ground???

i was almost positive my rear end was toast. i was stressin big time.

i think he blew the welds off the intake. then his floor pan came flying out mid track.:confused: :lol:

nothing a hello kitty sticker couldnt fix.:wink:

haha, he also was granny shifting not double clutching like he should of been.

I was so pisssed I had to run the 1/8 being that my car really comes alive at around 50 mph . Maybe I can find a way to get up there in a couple weeks before they close to see what I do in the 1/4 at 7 psi boost , I will be at the lsx shootout in Memphis from Wednesday to Sunday so I can’t go next weekend .

Car moves really really well for the boost your running…and the fact its not really making much boost till 2nd gear…Can’t wait to see a full 1/4 pass.

YIKES, yea i would shoot for a custom piece

whats so yikes about it? my rear end which happened to have axles and a driveshaft cost me 2800…so he’s making out like a bandit for $2000.

i can get CF axles for 2k :pimp: