Supra Dream lives on....RD. 3 :)

I found out from doing some research that the bracket bolts on anyway so my suspicion is that it knocked a chunk out of the block. Something seems shady tho so I just asked him for my $ back.

dude if somehow it turns out you need something welded bring it on over and i will do it for you. as long as it isnt a severely stressed part (ie. the only mounting point for the alt.) then i can heliarc the cast no problem. what else are wingmen for?

I just hope the Iron doesn’t tweak during the welding. Nothing like a bent cylinder wall lol

i would take alot to warp a cyl while trying to heliarc a bracket… you would have to be pretty bad about heat

Thanks for the offer Joe but I just decided to take my full refund on the engine and keep searching. This is the 2nd engine I have had trouble with for this car…now I am contemplating a 1jz swap.

OK…Round 3…FIGHT

This started out as a 1990 7M-GTE engine with 62K miles. I wanted to build it for high hp and being this new with low miles thought it would be the perfect start. I took it out and brought it to a machine shop where they went thru it top to bottom. It has been crack tested and fully cleaned. The block was bored .40 over and I bought new NR racing pistons and rods to match. The block was honed with a special crosshatch to match the new rings. ARP bolts were purchased for the connecting rods for extra strength. The head was fully disassembled, cleaned, tested for leaks, spec’ed out, all new seals were installed and valves adjusted. The head was also ported. The block was milled along with the head. The main caps were rebuilt and the crank was cleaned and re grund. I was set back over 2 grand in the engine work alone not including the new pistons, rings, rods, APR bolts exc. I am including all the parts with the block and head to assemble it including cams, water pump, crank,distributor,oil pan,valve covers,motor mounts exc.

[ATTACH]2233[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2234[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2236[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2237[/ATTACH]

nice and purrrdyy

nice!

I touched it, it is now cursed.

yAyyyyyy

You get a 3, 5 angle or radius valve job?

Its blue.

UPDATE

It will run this year.

gave up on trying to sell it ?

Yup…it wont be fast but it will run.

nice :tup: its so clean will look hott when its done!

:bsflag: X 49874978698479685798656

run or move under its own power @ 100%?

It will have a stock fresh rebuild engine in it and it will run and drive.

ill believe it when i see it!