Another 80's Supra

Picked up this lil guy from Rochester for 2500 a week ago so my '83 wouldnt feel so lonely in the garage over the winter. Odometer reads 111k. Already has a 3" HKS dragger exhaust, HKS downpipe, hardpipe intercooler kit, K&N filter, shimmed wastegate. From what the owner told me the engine was rebuilt and headgasket done years ago. Turbo looks rebuilt as well with no damged fins or shaft play and the boost hits 7-8psi all the time. With the mods and shimmed wastegate it should easily be hitting 10-12psi but I noticed a few cracked hoses and couplers so Im going to have it tested for leaks this weekend.
Already ordered a bigger elbow and testpipe. Lowering springs, more agressive 89+ style front bumper and rims/tires are next by spring.
Other than that the car runs awesome and is so quiet even with the exhaust and virtually no rust on the body and very lil underneath.

I hate you. LOL jk, I love this car…looks soo nice. Loved following it back from Rochester.

Is that a amazing price? Looks like it should be way more than that…

Wow that’s an awesome find!!! That thing is mint! :tup: for you

that looks pretty damn clean at that price for a WNY '87… anything, for that matter

:tup:

u got some coolant leaking

Owner wanted 3100, I offered him 2500 and he basically convinced himself to sell it to me because he knew I would take care of it. He owned it for 14yrs. Great guy, he also gave me a few spare parts, strut bar and let me borrow his plates to drive it home. Clean MK3s usually sell for around $3-4k.

Wow very nice!

wow, super clean. I hate toyota’s but that one looks nice.

No coolant leak, the overflow reservoir is right over the intercooler and I spilled a lil when I was taking it out to dump the old coolant. No leaks or smoke from this car whatsoever.

nice pick up :tup: and, yeah, there is definitely coolant coming from somewhere at the top of that last pic.

holy fuck that thing is retarded clean

wow…almost motivates me to finish mine

Great car

A fucking stick of dynamite under your ass, wouldn’t motivate you to finish your car. [/rant]

beautiful whip. holy cleanness. let’s see some pics of it sideways now!

Nice find Mark!

i thought stock speedos were still limited to 85MPH in 1987

that thing is super nice/clean/good looking/ i want it

Wow, that’s a nice pickup.

Amazing deal. :tup: Nice find.