FS-FT/1988 toyota supra turbo/ green mk3

hey i am selling a 1988 toyota supra.
it has the ct26 turbo with no problems also it has after market intercooler piping
with an after market blow off valve it is runing at about 8 pounds and it starts and runs no problems, it has a crack in the windshield and also you do not need to emission this car because of its year.
it has an after market exhaust it is 3’’ out into a 4inch muffler it has a 3inch down pipe and has after market 5 star white rims it has all original interior it is 5speed manual and has alot of power, it also has after market oil pressure gage and volt gage and also has a water temp and a boost gage 3 gages are on the drivers piler and the boost gage is mounted in the stereo center cluster.
feel free to come take her for a drive she really goes it does need a egr valve and thats about it it also has a stage 3 racing clutch so it will take some time to get used to it. this car is good for track or the road, it comes with a spare turbo and a head gasket that is brand new please message me with any questions make me an offer and shes yours the reason for selling is i once had a 240sx and i am looking at buying another one…i have many friends with 240sx’s and i have alot of spare parts and after market for my 240sx biuld so give me a call or text at 705-205-2650 i live in newmarket ontario thank you.

p.s the windows are tinted and it has power windows and locks and has criuse controll thanks. also the car in the pic is not mine but it is the same year and everything. I WOULD ALSO TRADE SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT NO LOW BALLERS THANKS.
i am looking for a 240sx or like $2000 cash thankss… also feel free to text me or call me 705 205 2650