1988 toyota supra for sale $13000

New price on supra stored it and haven’t driven it for awhile asking price $13000 motor has 2000k stock with upgraded ct26 turbo turbosmart boost controller with boost gauge 4 brand new pioneer 4 inch speakers, cd player 5 spd converstion 89 bumper, 89 spoiler with 17 inch momo rims full bomex bodykit new clutch master and slave no rust targa top power windows and power locks, graphics interior in mint shape no cracks or rips if interested call 416-318-3960 or email at alfred909@hotmail.com

is that third zero a typo???

Price?

i just bought the 240 off him, and he rolled up in the Supra, trust me it looks really good and the motor is strong… he’s a good guy to buy from

free?

cars goin for $17 000 and no the third zero is not a typo u have to see the car to believe it pics will be sent to whoever wants to see it just installed new clutch master and slave i got a greddy front mount intercooler (not installed) and 550 cc injectors (not installed) but i will give it away with the supra

send pics to khmer-soulja@hotmail.com thanks

so let me get this straight… u want 17gs for a 1988 car? can u list in more detail why it would be worth to that extent? i only read bodykit and rebuilt engine.

i was wondering if u still have that 240 you can reach me at 647-839-8289