now ive seen it all, i bet hes got more then 100 grand under the hood of his car

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Toyota/Supra/KITCHENER/Ontario/19_5735531_/?showcpo=ShowCPO

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

2jz swap complete stock = 5-8 gs interior car wash 100$ now my supra is worth 80 grand

thats what happens if you give midas to do your swap. end up with 105’000 $$ bill.

these owners are a special breed.

i would buy a gtr with the 80k.

i know this car and who did the swap… its def not worth what hes asking, however… it is pristine as f*ck… its actually a very nice car not 80k nice tho

HOLY FUCK $80,000 :S:S:S

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg582/kevbot240sx/LOL.jpg

$80000 and razo pedal covers and shift knob. All sick yo.

Razo is nice shit. :smiley:

car is worth $8k - $12k on the high side.

maybe it was a typo and he meant $8?

Ide say the car is worth 15k respectably to the right buyer, the motor swap is very well done, despite the pedals/shift knob there is alot of nice parts on the car as well

definitely not a typo on the ad, listed as 80k, and says 105k invested over 2 years.

Who the fuck has 105k to dump into any old car especially over 2 years, and have it end up looking like that. I want to meet this guy, just so i can laugh at him for lying and being stupid.

strangely car economics are not favorable for MK3 supra’s

in 1987 these were $32000, in 1996 they were closer to $75000

there is that other listing in Calgary for a 1992 with less than 100km for $50K

1992 was the lowest production year… I would say its worth every bit of $40K(but would need to see a spec sheet), if it indeed has 69000km on the chassis floor…

for those of you who have not built a supra, things add up much quicker than a 240sx…
that being said, this car had better have $4K worth of brake parts (wilwood preferably), and another $4K is suspension…

the ad lacks a lot of info… could be a $30K motor, although with what looks like stock twins its hard to tell…

strange that there is no mention on transmission choice…R154 V160 A304…

buddy of mine had a mint 89 one few years back, over 20k in mods close to 700whp sold for 10k flat, there is no way it’s worth or well sell for more then 15k tops sure it’s a nice car but if someone ig going to spend 30+k on a supra they will but a mk4 you would have to be stupid in the head to spend the same or more and not have the best supra money can buy.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

like 2 years ago someone was going to trade me a super mint 1990 one white looked just like that with even way better rims, and turbo upgrade and for my s14 when it was still only a ka24de!

if i were going to spend an extreme amount on a supra, THAT ^^^^^ is what i would buy. wow. now all we need is a 240 like that to pop up.

unfliping real hey guys that’s the only turbo supra in the world it’s now worth 1 million hell i should have traded my s14 for a 91 supra when i had the chance and sold it for a $$$$$$

i bet you he stayed with r154 lol
y? i was thinking of that in lexus cause it was the cheapest option.

anyway i wouldn’t buy it. y?

1. ass s not fat enough.
  2. it’s looks worst then fast and furious 10’s supra lol
  3. have you heard of sc or is? damn…