FS: $1100 NEW PRICE SUPRA ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN

I have an engine (7m-gte) 3.0 liter out of an 87 supra. Comes with 5 speed transmission, intercooler, harness, ecu, turbo, all manifolds, accessories.

I was going to build a supra powered 240sx. (www.2jzswap.com). But I decided to finish my talon instead and have only one race car.

$1800, I’ll deliver everything to you. Or you can come pick it up, I dont care.

i thought this was a 2jz at that price. i was about to leave work to come get it.

GLWS.

is that too much? shoot me a reasonable offer if you think you can use it. I was lookin around on ebay and other places, and I thought I saw them going for like 2500.00. This thing is complete. All the factory heat shields are on it. Its never been apart. I dont really know anything about supra engines, all I know is that even the older supra engines will still make 600whp untouched and have lots of potential just like the 2jz.

oh, i’m not saying that it’s unfair, but it would have been an insane price for a 2jz w/ trans and ecu, that’s all i’m saying.

hmmmm, i have a friend with a completely mint, never seen winter 87 supra with a blown engine(non-turbo)…he wants like $2500 for the car…

hmmmmmm

from what ive read, the swap isn’t hard at all. I dunno, lol. Ive never done my research about supras.

Yeah that is a bit too much (atleast to me) for a complete 7mgte setup but I follow all the supra forums and know many 3rd gen owners so Im used to finding good deals.

hmm that would go nicely in my 82… know what kinda mileage it has on it? you said its never been apart?

DO IT.

you said you know a lot of mkIII owners and see good deals all the time… keep me posted…

the car that it was in had 110k miles on it. To be quite honest, I never heard it run. But it had all the fluids in it, there is still oil in it. I pretty much got a front clip off a buddy in town.

I took pics with my phone. I’ll try to upload them.

darn why wasnt there a engine tranny around when I had my cress.

oh well free bump

PM me some phone numbers and I can send them. I uploaded them to verizon, but the pics are so small. I gotta figure out how to make them bigger.

:redx:

my pics aren’t working? I can see them just fine. :eyebrow:

edit: Right Click…“show picture”