FS: $1100 NEW PRICE SUPRA ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN

fixed.

oh rly? pics?

sale pending

still for sale. :snky:

price reduced. $1500

$1100. Come pick it up.

damn drew…you can’t even give this thing away lol, tell pete or someone on the cny forum to buy it

i was thinkin about it, but i cant see swapping out an engine with 64k orig miles for one with 110ish. one of these days. but glws a grand seems like a decent price

I will ask around. By the way do you have pics of the engine harness you can send me? Is the entire harness in tact or are certain parts cut off? Thanks

entire harness is in tact.

Ok im a bit confused, is this a front clip or has everything been taken out? Im just wondering why you posted pics of the engine still installed but you never heard it run/start. Can you do a compression test? Sorry to bust a nut but I just hate the fact of buying an engine not knowing if it will run or needs a complete rebuild or just junk. Usually 7ms run into Head gasket issues around 100k.

Its all pulled out. Those pics were taken before i yanked it out. Honestly, with any used engine, I would certainly put a gasket set in it, since its easier to do out of the car. Its cheap and easy to do, but thats just me.

These come with the r154 transmission correct?

If so, will you part with the transmission?