Technical Forum

What!!! The Easter Bunny isn’t real? :(… But seriously, these posts are getting out of hand, and I’m glad someone started a thread about this.

Deleting reposted threads is a good idea, but it probably won’t kill it all…

The worst I find, is people who lack the common respect and decency to post with clear English, and then get upset because they get smart ass replies. It’s not like you can’t notice that your typing is illegible… How long does it take to use spell check and stop typing like you’re half-retarded and just learned what a keyboard was.

I just don’t understand how/why people have become so lazy/sloppy… You would never have gotten away with that shit in school 5-10 years ago, and now it’s just accepted. Frightening, really. I’ve seen some essays that are handed in to high school teachers… They’re attrocious. It’s like they just aren’t teaching grammar and sentence structure in schools any more. And the worst part is, they’re cramming the curriculum farther, and farther back. Grade 3’s are expected to be starting into algebra, and abstract concepts… Shit that was only INTRODUCED in and around Grade 5 just a few years ago.
/rant