Thanksgivin eve? Where ya goin?! 21+

Just curious as to where everyones goin the night b4 thanksgivin? I decided i didnt wanna drive after i get shiffaced, so i got a room at the marriot and am gonna get crunked with the GF at Hoolihans. List your spot of choice!

Fahretys

Probably going to be my first time NOT out.

Fuck that garbage.

Unless something not worth missing goes down.

srsly.

most overplayed, talked up HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO GO OUT day of the year.
everyone who sucks at drinking goes out this day. want to meet some rad people? go out on a tuesday

amen.

Most likely Level…

usually i’d hop around a bit, but not when they’ll probably be charging $5 to $10 covers everywhere you go…

free happy hour at fat bobs from a friend… which will get me drunk by 6 im sure… then i dont know

come listen to rap music at subzero and i’ll get 15 percent of your tips! and remember to wear your sunglasses at night.

I am going to Atlanta

Yeah…try like 15-20. All so you can be surrounded by ugly bitches that don’t put out, sweaty fat fucks, and my new haircut losers. Fuck that.

area 42…god that place sucks a dick but cant complain when you know people that work down down

Working at the Crocodile Bar most likely…

and i’ll be right next door, working at club w. why did i agree to do that? because i’m an idiot.

:thankyou: NYC club at a private party reserved for only the sexiest personnel :thankyou:

^^gay

no idea what I’m doing yet, but I’m sure I’ll end up DT

probably end up at club w, thats really the only place downtown I like.

im jealous. i miss nyc :frowning:

but ill be in fredonia, come find my posse and me :party2:

and do yourself a favor, dont go downtown, stay local.

i’m with the guy above.

I’m also on that guest list…Edgemont Reunion ftw :slight_smile: I can’t for NYC…it’s going to be awesome!!!

my house is looking like a great place to be.

i hate going out this night especially downtown… its cold as hell outside, you end up being outside almost always since everywhere is jammed, cover is like $10 everywhere… fucking hate this night lol