O tonight 11/23

everyone come out and have a good time…people will be arriving at 10pm…post up if you are interested thanks :wink:

im gay

Work owns me earliest I could get out is midnight if I’m lucky. Besides there is no way in hell I’m going to rock the TerCelica anywhere near that place unless I’m drunk of course. :tdown:

Then again that would be pretty funny haha.

Biggest party night of the year, not at “O” for me, Downtown is where my money will go.

X…

O first…then probably downtown for me :wink:

I will be fawkn everywhere muhahahahahaha

ill be out and about… but i dont think ill be at o

:word:…i’ll be DT …:slight_smile:

hit me up on where you will be, ill give you a reacharound :tspry:

oh hotTt…i will deff call you for that :slight_smile:

if u dont get dt early…your gonna spend the whole night tryin to get in somewhere, maybe not at all…

downtown will be retarded… $20+ covers and every place at capacity…yay… fun

Working til 11 or 11:30 myself. Then… who knows :gotme:

Sorta wanna go DT for a bit… but I think I could have more fun buying some beer and going over to a friends house to be a huge nerd and play Xbox360n all night :bloated:

if you wanna hit up O around 9 so I can squeeze in a couple drinks before heading down to utopia for work then I would be down…

Staying home and playing GT4 and Initial D… :tup:

I think I’ll be going to Rochester and TAPAS. Sexy latina women and merenge/salsa dancing can’t be beat. :wink:

Assuming the snow doesn’t get retarded

:word:

i might hit up O’ then head back out to desi’s same time andrea goes DT

cover…pshhh…what’s that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Come and get omg so wasted the night before thanksgiving. Or not. But come and hang out regardless of whether you plan on getting sauced or not :stuck_out_tongue: Downtown = TeeDown so get your asses up to the O tonight and let’s party like it’s 2005 :slight_smile:

Who’s in? :slight_smile:

I will be there :tup: