O tonight 11/23

I am also with the “fuck DT” people…but O is played out too. I’ll probably just stumble down the street to Sidebar or Shadow Lounge and just chill.

Im sure all the people who are interested in this thread would also be interested :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5196

yea…mike…get with the times repost whore!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

and DT>O :slight_smile:

^^ have fun spending over $150 tonight and having a not so fun time

:repost: and PreGame > *

:word: to McGass

Trust me ive done the DT thing a few times on the night b4 thanksgiving. Its a circus. I had friends that got me in without having to wait and it was still a PITA to even get to the bar and get a drink. DT is a blast, but not tonight it wont be, its too much work just to try and get wasted. :smiley:

I’ll be @ O and then see where i go from there. Probably just get tipsy there though. :smiley:

X good call on the pregame, im gonna be warming up tonight at my house while playing my 360 with some homies :smiley:

^^ word mike. Im down to go other places with ya too, just not downtown.

Err yeah and im a tard. So everyone go to Can I see your ID forum and post up there if youre going. Ignore this thread kthx :smiley:

If im not dragged into going to Canada I’ll come to O for a bit :tup:

Not 21 yet though =/

Ill be at O :tup: DT will be crazy, the last few times i did DT the night before thanksgiving i came home with a sad puppy dog look on my face cause I couldnt even get to the bar to get enough drinks to get wasted. How scary! :ohnoes: Ill stick with O and see where i go from there :tup:

I think even if youre going DT you guys should drop by O and have a drink there :slight_smile:

Sweet man. Hopefully we wont be the only two that gat naked again. That was kind of awkward i thought there was gonna be many more that did the same.:hay:

werd… I think I’m gonna stay in myself and be a computer nerd :D. Too much hastle going out tonight. I’m sure the police will be everywhere too

shit, when was this?

:lol: After you came back from streaking by yourself down niag falls blvd :smiley:

I merged this thread with Andrea’s thread… Mike can’t seem to shake the Iraq cobwebs… :wink:

what the fuck that actually happened?

The ticket that I got said it did but I thought it was just a funny joke someone mailed to me.

Um,…Did we do it?

ROFL

hey now, it hasnt even been 2 weeks yet :smiley: Give me a few more :stuck_out_tongue:

lol…that is the great thing my friend…

this guy doesn’t have to pay cover at the places i am going…and i won’t have to spend much on drinks at all…

so have fun at O :slight_smile:

edit: plus i am pre-gaming very early :slight_smile:

So are the crowds going to magically part when THY King Shevitsky arrives?

:stuck_out_tongue: