Thanksgivin eve? Where ya goin?! 21+

probably just head to pappas in w.seneca depending on what time i get in town.

i mean i’ve got no beef with you or anything

but newman totally shreds you in these pissing contests. just let it go.

not sure what i’m doing, coming up to visit the gf - wherever she wants to go, i’m just happy wherever there’s alcohol and a free ride :tup:

amen, my buddy and i used to work at Crocodile a few yrs back before it changed ownership… dont really go downtown downtown unless im getting paid, too flaky. fighting to find a spot at the bar with snobby half ugly “princess” skanks, paying cover, and taking shots out of plastic cough syrup cups has never been my fancy… but other than that if other people are going elsewhere i wouldnt mind meeting up…

Crap how am i gonna get in?

most awful night to go out ever. retards everywhere, and you end up hungover for the best dinner of the year.

lol ill go to w, not to get shitty, but to watch others…
people watching ftw

i may go to allentown.

Any of you old people know if canada has a good scene on thnxgivingeve???

bars via taxi or someone else.

doubt it, it’s just another wednesday for them, isn’t it? they don’t have the same thanksgiving, right?

Just thinking american kids wanting to go out somewhere

if you are 19 and enjoy 9 dollar beer night then canada should be sweet.

im prob hitting coyotes, got a feeling downtown is going to be a little too much of a jagerbombs and heinekens crowd for me. plus barhopping sucks when covers are gay.

Bah, damn my plans shit the bed. back to the drawing board.

yep i will be rolling my way to Myrtle Beach

off to pittsburg to visit my mother at UPMC. hospital food < salmanila

+1. its amateur night for sure.

this night sucks real bad,

Downtown is full of douche bags

Elmwood/Allen is full of douche bags who think they are too good for downtown, and think they are somebody because they buy $5 beers.

well i was going to go out and meet people up, that or go home and play/sing Phil Collins songs on piano and bitch to Lady5.0 how my GF dumped me, lol. But i got a date lined up with this cutesy blonde Dr girl… and yes im too good for downtown, check my previous post… depends, if im driving the benz tonight no fucking way downtown, if im driving the vw maybe ill try to brake check newman so i can get a free bumper too… haha

fuck! im so pissed its raining, i was really hoping soho would have their patio open, and skybar!