Thats it...I am moving

The way this town operates and spends $ makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=51907

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

fucking retarded. They should put it inside the Aud, and then tear it all down.

ahahahah WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

some kind of pseudo artistic fucking acid flashback

ROFL!

I still don’t understand what it is? artwork?

:wtf: i hate this city some times :picard::banghead:
thanks for playing with our money and wasting it! :picard:

i dont understand

That stupid thing is outside my window here…

:lol:

What a waste

wow… that looks like shit

granted i dont really understand art.

Its not even at the art phase yet…it still has 125k to spend to look like whatever it was intended to. Which is supposedly the artistic impression of a building facade.

I can see what happens next…125k to finish it…or 250k to take it down…and they will take it down.

ughhh

idiots

IF they decide to take it down/not finish it, they should be held responsible for the 75K dollars they’ve wasted

They are just trying to prove that no matter how fucking retardedly stupid they are with money IT JUST DOESN’T MATTER because the people of WNY will just give them more.
They are probably laughing their asses of right now.
Its like taking candy from a baby.

They will contract their one of their friends to take it down for $1,000,000.
But first they will have to contract one of their friends to do an environmental study which will cost $10,000,000.

I work for the state, and I swear, someday I WILL take the time to write down all the dumb shit I see that would put that to shame…

I’ve got the sawzall, who’s with me?

In for sawzall

plus we could scrap the metal and profit!

This is chuckleable material right here.

So true.

This isnt quite as monumentally dumb, but its pretty dumb.

I work for state parks, and one of the park managers (wont say where) decided to build a covered footbridge. Nice idea.

They usually have to consult my department (engineering) before completing such a task. In this case, he chose not to.

So they built the thing. They poured 4 concrete piers, but never actually attached the bridge to the piers, they just set it on them.

Below the bridge was a small valley that opened up to lake Erie. I have surmised that the valley acted as a venturi, and marked the demise of the bridge…

pics:

oops. Thank God nobody was walking across!

hahahaha

people are so fucking stupid