If dealing with dumb people wasnt enough...

So I was just talking to a customer, who happened to be in a rascal scooter. im standing in front of her, and she reaches do to grab her purse or something and the strap gets caught on the “gas” and she just starts RAMMING INTO ME. not once or twice, but 3 times…

Her: OHH MY! OHH MY!

me: WTFBBQ STOP MOVING (as i get rammed into a display).

:picard: :picard:

edit: this bitch was fucking haggard too. kept saying how she was at “the waters” for now (the nursing home). ugh. awdrifter, u know u want to hire me.

wtfbbq!

http://www.ritewaycharityservices.com/images/donated_cars/donated_car_rascal.jpg

only more beefier/heavier.

“dump people” ?

god damnit.

mods, edit if you please

You know, people like you ha.

hit the edit button, then advanced…you can change it.

Oooh alright. I get it.

Haha you got hit by an old lady on a scooter.

they cant even drive stupid scooters but they are allowed to drive 3500lb cars…

3500lbs? more like 4500+ cadillacs

Im sorry but if i saw this actually happen id laugh soo hard at you.

i was laughing after too, really just taken by surprise

bwahaha…and to think i was going to stop in there today after work to get a minisd card

the waters

haha

the old fuck home i used to pass on the walk home from HS in salamanca during 9th/10th grade back in the day, til i transferred to e’ville

i love the implicit metaphor that this embodies

‘things come from water, things DIE IN WATER’

lets hope this haggard sack of wrinkle chooses the latter before the next price is right

Hover-round > *

maybe its a chain or something, but the waters he is talking about is in ea, not salamanca. unless you were taking the scenic route home from hs and swung through east aurora on the way, it’s a different place.

ahhh, ok

i’m still lolling and it’s like, the next day :tup:

lol thats messed up, good thing she didnt have the vtec or else youd be posting from the hospital :picard:

lol now that is funny

How it really went down…She rammed into evolve once, throwing him off his game as he didn’t see this coming. She then quickly rammed him twice more knocking him off of his feet, lifeless to the floor. Then in her moment of glory she flopped off her chair, which she hasn’t been off of for months and onto evolve. She took off his pants and had her way with him, while eating a quarter pounder. She finished quick, just as evolve also did, and she was on her way. Evolve wakes up wondering what the hell happened. Slowly, he pulls up his pants and gets back to work in a daze. Thumbs up for making an old lady’s day!

:krazyjon: