If you cant drive, Get off the Road

Im driving home todayfrom school, and i have 3 instances where i wish i had a grenade launcher to blow these peopl the fuck up.

First, an old lady in a late 90’s malibu decides, shes to fucking blind to see me in the right lane and wants to be there, too so shes going to merge into me. After i lay on the horn for a good 10 seconds so her deaf ears can hear it, she gives ME the finger…i roll down my window and scream “LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BITCH!”

2nd a young girl driving a new Sunfire with a cellphone in hand, lightly rear ends me and continues to drive around me and not stop, i chase her, i chased her to her HOUSE and yelled at her for being an unobservant law breaking, incapable slut. She cried, her dad came out with a bat, and i took off. I dont like fathers with bats. he almost hit my car.

On the way from angry dad with bat, i get my nose almost clipped by a cop making a turn really fast, so i decided i watned to have words with him, and i followed him, VERY CLOSELY, i was about 6 inches from his bumper at all times, he pulled into the station, got out, and i got out. I say to him
Me: Hey buddy, you almost clipped my corner back their with your crazy antics
Cop: Oh really, you should learn where to put your corner
Me: MY CORNER? your the one driving recklessly squealing around corners, imagine if had been an old lady and you had hit my car
Cop: well your not, and i didnt hit you
Me: Yea well you should watch how fast your going and be more respectful of cops on the road
Cop: You should of backed up so i was less likely to hit you
Cop: oh and you should be more respectful to cops, then following them to closely
Me: i was trying ot get you to pull over so i could have words with you
Meanwhile: 6 more cops come out of the station to watch whats happening
Cop: you cant make a citizens arrest on a police officer
Me: Are you Out of you FUCKING mind? i just wanted to talk to you
Cop: no im not crazy, were talking now arent we
Me: yes but now im out of my way, just to tell you to watch where your going to you dont hit people ,and to be more considerate of others on the road
Cop: your awful young to be trying to teach life lessons to adults
Me: Ya know what, FUCK YOU! i tried to be nice, i tried to make peace, but your just an asshole, who wont admit he cant fucking drive, and was being a reckless prick to other people on the road, no one stands up to you becuase their afriad, and i have all your buddies standing over their as witnesses, and if you come after me, ill get a lawsuit for harassment, So Fuck you, and take your shitty driving and GO HOME!

:bsflag: no WAY you get away after giving a cop a tongue lashing like that.

He couldnt do anything, becuase his friends witnessed him being a dick

i chase her, i chased her to her HOUSE and yelled at her for being an unobservant law breaking, incapable slut. She cried, her dad came out with a bat, and i took off.

You my friend are very ignorant, from my point of view…
Chasing a girl to her house? c’mon…
Have you been shot before? thats a good way to get shot at,… Not a good feeling…:shoot: :bloated:

Cop: your awful young to be trying to teach life lessons to adults
Me: Ya know what, FUCK YOU! i tried to be nice, i tried to make peace, but your just an asshole, who wont admit he cant fucking drive, and was being a reckless prick to other people on the road, no one stands up to you becuase their afriad, and i have all your buddies standing over their as witnesses, and if you come after me, ill get a lawsuit for harassment, So Fuck you, and take your shitty driving and GO HOME!
are you serious…? OMG …:gay2:…
Lucky they didnt take your smart ass with them,… You would’ve had a great time in jail…<---- not a good place to go…Trust me…

First, an old lady in a late 90’s malibu decides, shes to fucking blind to see me in the right lane and wants to be there, too so shes going to merge into me. After i lay on the horn for a good 10 seconds so her deaf ears can hear it, she gives ME the finger…i roll down my window and scream “LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BITCH!”
Your mom needs to smack you for that…Very stupid of you… How would you feel if someone did that to your mom…?

How old are you?
Mama’s Boy HUh! :mamoru:
no hard feelings.

Just My .02

:biglaugh:

say what you want, i posted to see what other people thought, i dont care,

Thats what the forum’s here for…
Like i said…no hard feelings…just my .02 :beer:

none taken, its one of my pet peeves, bad drivers

I lol in the general direction this thread it going. :toilet:

is this for real or a joke?

I’m curious too.

And I don’t care how right you may be, you never disrespect an officer that way. I hope you carry some vaseline or KY with you in the car, cause I wouldn’t be suprised if you suddenly get pulled over on a regular basis and ticketed for every little bullshit reason they can find. And as for following the girl home and yelling at her? Were you on her father’s property?

Repect and patience are 2 very important things. Let the stupid little shit slid, people usually get what they deserve. And respect your elders and the authority, it will usually help you in the long run.

dude, I understand you’re frustrated with incompetance, but what YOU’RE doing is road rage. Settle down.

yea sorry you disrespect like that and you are getting a ticket no matter what

:bsflag:

:bloated: bad day i guess :gotme:

seriously man, they make pills for this stuff, ah heard

just gotta breathe a little with that.

Your lucky you didn’t get detention.

And your a lying dumbass.

this didnt happend your full of shit

If you followed my daughter home and was being disrespectful towards me or her…especially me… a baseball bat would have been the least of your worries, and you wouldn’t have been able to get in your car and run away.

If you are man enough to do what you did, and yell at a cop with a gun…you wouldn’t have backed and ran away from some girls father.

and I’m going to have to say, that with years of experience on you. This is a work of fiction.

you are quite possibly the worst liar ever.

how old are you?

yea definitly not buying this one…