Just got rear ended.

At the light at sheridan and millitary road waiting to turn left heading south on millitary. At the light for a while and the ass hole in the Black ford 500 behind me is also there with me. Well all of a sudden my truck jerks forward, im like shit the sob hit me. So I get out and he gets out and says " fucking kids". So I ask why did u hit me and he blows up and says " you fucking backed into me" OMG it was on. I got in the fuck heads face after that. Long story short and the dicks face coverd in my spit, no damage and he just wanted to get away from me. I was ready to open his hood and slam it on his fucking head. When I see the pos on the road im going to get out of my truck again and bitch him out some more! What a fuck head! Was wearing a suit and overcoat. Its this how accidents work now? You rear end someone and blame them?

Sound like your reverse lights may be out. You should check them.

wow. ya. call a police office next time.

jeez stop backing into people while stopped at a light!

“why were you stopped at the red light? Why did you let me run into you doing 80!?!?!”

it is if your a good liar. obviously if you backedup at a intersection its your fault but if you didnt it his fault. it would be your word against his and probably ruled no fault. always call the police. btw spitting on someone is considerd battery. dont be a meat head act professional about it

I wonder if he really rolled forward or if you rolled backwards…

Have fun chasing down that assault charge. If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again. You’ll get it eventually. :tup:

:picard:

Guys was an ass, and hit me. Sorry for the rant. Just really pissed me off. No need to waste an officers time, Bieng and ex cop I really knew it would not have made a difference if I called them or not.

My girlfriend was driving the TBSS a few weeks ago and some guy hit her from behind. Although there was no damage to my truck the guy claimed she backed into him. The insurance company denied the claim because 1. she was not backing up, 2. there was no signs off any damage.

good story.

U let a girl drive the TBSS!! omg

yes that was the first mistake.

better watch what you say on here you’re a next in line “meathead”. join the club hahaha make sure to pump your chest out too!!!

HAHA, but then again my girl is aloud to drive my challenger , and she dorve my Gn.

i’m pretty sure that had you mentioned that you use to be a cop to the dude, he woulda shut up with the “you backed into me” story real quick…

allowed.

This line of thought reminded me of this video…

Yea but my girl can actualy drive.

True, I really loved that job, only left because the $ was not good, but I didnt want to say anything about it, he called me a stupid kid so I wasnt going to make it ay worse by telling him any more info then he needed. I didn’t want to get personal with this guy, just bitch him out for his stupididty. Thought he could just walk all over this " stupid kid". I think those where his last words. I made my point LOUD and clear and he left. Also got his pl8 # just in case.

he let the stripper drive it when it was BRAND NEW

sorry chuck

:whip:

Woah whats wrong with strippers?

yEA she had FRIENDS