Fucking Old Fucking People

aparenly i was driving too slow on freeport road by my house this tan caddy comes flyin up on me lays on the horn whips me off repeatedly, then passes me in no passing on a hill gets in front of me and slams on his brakes, all i can do is slide off the road into the ditch. doesn’t look like any damage cept blew my IC hoses off when the IC hit the edge of the road. lot of mud, did’nt get the plate i’m PISSED

GM>DSM

thats sux dude!!!glad its all ok!!:slight_smile:

probably a homeboy in one of those FWD caddys thinking there hard… :eek:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

no but seriously that sucks,i’d kill someone if they ran me off the road

i would have gone after him for a plate but it’s hard when your ic pipe is sitting along the side of the fucking road .

yeah the cars ok, he was def old he was close enough to my rear bumper i saw his oldness

kinda really puts a downer on your fucking christmas spirit u know

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i would have gone after him for a plate but it’s hard when your ic pipe is sitting along the side of the fucking road .

yeah the cars ok, he was def old he was close enough to my rear bumper i saw his oldness
live old poeple alone:(

you got a whole nother life ahead of you to be as old as this guy was

Originally posted by Pewterss
live old poeple alone:(

*leave

thats why i carry a gun…lol

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
*leave
glad to have u back!!!:smiley:

damn old people, they should have to retake there license tests

fuck, I would have just hit his ass and waited for the cops… but My car is already wrecked, so I could carless…

i’ve already been through this, reguardless of what caused the accident i’m liable for control of my vehicle, if i hit him i’m responsioble and my car wouldnt get fixed, if i took it to court it would have caused more aggrivation and money than i would have gotten from it.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i’ve already been through this, reguardless of what caused the accident i’m liable for control of my vehicle, if i hit him i’m responsioble and my car wouldnt get fixed, if i took it to court it would have caused more aggrivation and money than i would have gotten from it.
that fawker had money,

its called tapping the brakes ( rear ended ) OUCH MY NECK! :smiley:

Originally posted by 8Grand
fuck, I would have just hit his ass and waited for the cops… but My car is already wrecked, so I could carless…

like he said, in almost all of the rear end collisions the person in the back is liable, they are suppose to have control and be far enough away, but in this case if there is a witness of him passing on a two lane road it would be his fault

Originally posted by dg11
like he said, in almost all of the rear end collisions the person in the back is liable, they are suppose to have control and be far enough away, but in this case if there is a witness of him passing on a two lane road it would be his fault

Yeah, I knew that much… I rear ended someone on 70 in the summer… all my fault… even though the road was slick from the rain and oil on the road, didnt matter. Still my fault.

Sucks he couldnt get the dicks plate… Blue, if he was in your area are there chances he lives around there and you can seek his old ass out to get a plate number and see if he will do it agian?

an old guy was riding your ass???

usually the other way around, lol. nothing sucks more than getting stuck behind someone on the way home from work doing 40…

belive me i will file a complaint if i see that car again

Originally posted by dg11