If you cant drive, Get off the Road

Got anger management? :slight_smile:

been in anger management in school for 5 years

Got refund? :wink:

And for the record no car can suck more cock than the TerCelica. :slight_smile:

sounds like somthing to be proud of lol

:mamoru:

Dude, seriously, deep breaths. You’ve got to keep in mind that not everyone is as good of a driver as you, with your year of experience.

hahhaha, i challenge your car to a cock sucking competition…

damn…well said i also think this is bs…no way a cop would take the language u say u were using…1. in the station parking lot…2. in front of other officers…and i highly doubt that a girl would “lightly” rearend u and just drive away like it was nothing. this is :gay:

meh, whateva, what happens happens, what dont dont, beleive what you do, i dont care.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Willybeen/Tercelica2.jpg

Bring it bitch!

funny read none the less…

omg teh tercelica in some of its glory! punctuation.,!:?!

I just realized he is from Rochester area.

There is no way a Rochester cop would let something like that slide.

Goodnight.

grow up

mr. beckington > you

/yourself

I wish I could fit your entire post in my sig. Thats how badly I want everyone to see this.

Seriously, dont you have a life other than driving around stalking people? You said that to a cop? No, you didnt say that to a cop. He came close to you, you gave the back of his car a dirty look and probably yelled a motherfucker at him after he already passed by, and then you brewed up this piece of shit for a story on your way home.

1. his fellow cops as witnesses = they witness his version of events … always

2. you followed him, you started the yelling, its him thats being harassed, you have no case

3. police own the roads … they could be drunk, behind the wheel of their cruiser, on an overcast night, in the rain, with no lights on, and if they blow a redlight and t-bone you at 110mph, and they can make it all your fault

/story

That Explains everything…:bsflag:

LOL @ this thread,it has potential to be posted on other forums and gain visitors to this site.Good for a laugh.

:tup:

at least some people laughed at it, since that was its goal

I would have done the same thing to the old woman and thats about as far as it goes. If a girl rear ended me on her cell phone and I was that pissed about it or wanted her # if she was hot, I would just grab her plate and call the police. As far as you yelling at the cop…you wouldnt have gotten 2 words out before he would have cuffed you and put u in an 8x8 for following too close and harassment. Go bullshit on Redline Addiction where they think that sort of story makes you some kind of internet hero. Here in the semi real internet world where people dont glorify silly tales of standing up to the man, you will lose 99% of your credibility for story telling. After 300+ posts, you should have figured that out, but oh yeah, you are 17 and really probably haven’t mastered driving an automobile yet anyway so its likely that your story all revolves around you not knowing how to drive.