More encounters with assholes...

OK now this shit is gonna get ugly real fast if kids don’t stop driving like assholes…royal assholes at that…

The RX-8…whatever…you’ll blow it up, or total it, or lose your license…no harm done to me…

Today was different, because these new assholes are acting like they are in my neighborhood, full of MANY little kids…that play in the snow a lot, often near the street…

My house is right on a curve on my street…a few times i’ve seen people take it way too fast (cough DrDos) trying to be badass, while kids are at play…last summer one idiot in a cavalier lost it and curbed his car, so hard in fact i bet they had to all but declare it totaled…

ASSHOLE #1

I’m about to bleed the lines on the civic…and i hear a squeel…asshole #1 kicks out the backend turning off of my street, Joanne Lane, onto Dennis…and takes off like a bat out of hell…revving shit everywhere…looked like a 1st gen 300zx…dull reddish color…
i think about the previously mentioned cavalier…and how one of my neighbors is a buffalo cop, and the other a fireman…both furious with this growing problem on my street, both working on getting all these kids tickets…

ASSHOLE #2

Melissa and I are pulling away from my house, in the direction of Dennis and eventually Vern…Coming from our right, on Dennis…is Asshole #2 in a black RSX, non-type-s i believe…melissa freaks and swerves a bit away from Dennis not thinking he will be able to stop in time, but he does…i give him a stare as we drive by slowly…and he point at me like i/we did something wrong… :gotme:

We make our left at the end of the street, and a few houses later pull to a stop sign…at which point Asshole #2 decides stop signs do not apply to him, and cuts into the other lane, and flies by us on the left…proceeds to floor it down Vern to William, and makes a fast right turn and is gone…

Now i’m thinking…two assholes on the same street the same day…i wonder…

…and so it is the case…they live together…

I just got back before starting to post this from a few laps around my neighborhood and down Union and William beating on the brakes on the Civ to make sure they can hold up…i’m hate having a brake line fail because now i’m gonna be paranoid in it for a while…but that’s neither here or there…

Both guys live on Dennis not too far from me…and if anybody knows them, they need to be told they are not cool in the least…there’s little kids all over the place here, and this is a relatively tight knit section of the neighborhood…action will be taken to put a stop to your actions around here…whether it be action on the part of the police that might get tipped off by one of the cops local to this neighborhood, or action taken by the neighbors themselves…your shananagans will not be put up with…

if you do however want to grow up in the very near future…:tup: to two potentially cool cars…drive them like adults and we may get along

You know what I think, I think it’s the wing. They feel intimidated, and have to prove their manliness.

lol it’s all covered up for the winter…only thing visible that might intimidate them are the two rear mounted cannons…

then that must be it or the sick 2 tone civic hatch

get the cop on your street to loan you a spike strip…:slight_smile:

Ah I see douchebags like that all the time flying down Elmwood doing like 50 its retarded. Sigh

Better yet, locate said assholes car and over the course of a month every night let the air out of one side of the cars tires, i mean come on thats just funny.

i already have the address, dont worry…i took a ride down the street they both came from while testing the brakes, and found both cars in the same driveway

We live on a curve in west seneca, i considered throwing the rear of my car out the one day last summer.

I decided just to go slow.

I’m glad I did, there was a yellow school bus at the other side of the curve, I would have plowed into him had I done anything stupid.

Ever again will I do shit like that.

Why don’t you tell them yourself?

if you call the city and complain enough you may be able to get a speed bump laid down. if its a residential area i see no reason why anyone should be going above 25-30 mph anyway. if the city wont do it just buy a few yards of blacktop from any paving company and lay that shit yourself just dont forget to paint it yellow to make it look legit. about the time one of those assholes flys by and hits it thatll be the end of the speed racer bullshit. plus once word gets out that its their this wont be a problem anymore.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6’4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

You’re right, he is an internet tough guy, kinda like you right now though…

…'cause you know he ain’t gonna fly over there.

PS. I’m sure NONE of us have ever done ANYTHING stupid before in our cars, we’ve never revved at anyone, we’ve never tailgated someone, we’re all fucking angels. Oh, not all of us, just you Andy. lol

if u know where they live u should get one of thoose pices of paper that u put on somebodies passenger side window that says im a rude incosiderate driver in big oragne letters and is a real PITA to scrape off

first off…catalyst, there is a long history of useless posts on NYSpeed…but i think that’s top 10 worthy…how is anything you just said relevant to the thread at all? what does your mother have to do with anything? or your height/weight…or some medical condition that these kids OBVIOUSLY do not have…? get out of this thread

and Daddie…i never once i said i am the nicest driver in the world…but i would never do what these kids are doing…especially in a very residential area…

and finally, how am i being an internet tough guy? have i thrown out any threats? i’m on here ranting/venting about assholes…like many people on here do…and it’s not a threat when i say that shit like this needs to stop, because it will…i’m not “threatening” to take action…i’m just stating a fact…action will be taken…there’s a difference…

:wtf: ?what are you refering to??are you saying theres a medical condition that causes people to drive like an asshole?ive never heard of that one before,kinda sounds like something a 17 year old kid in his dads fbod would say to the police officer that just pulled him over for blasting disturbed and going 75 in a 40
im lost :shrug:

deff one of the most pointless posts, 90na300zx was in no way talking about you or your mother soo where did that come from and why?totally irrelavant to this thread/

wtf lol. who cares, im pretty sure we all run into plenty of assholes all the time/are assholes ourselves. but u dont see everyone starting threads and bitching about it

Zing!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Are+You+Aware

http://ryouaware.tripod.com/

“Furthermore, “Are you aware…” can be found all over the internet, from Piano Forums to Math Forums and more.”

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. If you google the first sentence in quotes it comes up all over the place with many entertaining responses.

lol wtf? still completely irrelevant…these kids are not afflicted…

and i like how you call me an internet tough guy, and at the same time bring your own mother into this, going WAY out of your way to start shit online, offering to fly me out there or something like that so you can puff out your chest at me…

hypocritical much?

i dont think anybody said you mother’s disease doesn’t exist…but it doesn’t need to exist in this thread…

and regardless…if somebody has a medical condition that causes them to drive horribly, they shouldn’t be driving

LOL

you are a fucking psycho, buy me a plane ticket you internet rapist