hi im newbie

sup fellas? i live in castle shannon and i drive a slow silver 2k mc ss… so i obviously didn’t come hear to boast about my car :). I just like browsing & chatting on forums when i’m bored…so, just wanted to say what’s up and you guys seem like a cool group of people. :grouphug:

great…

Haha, UCTG!!! THX 4 CALLING THE COPS ON ME

DIAF bitch
k thx bye

:dunno:

ULTRA COOL TOUGH GUY!!! YOU ARE MY IDOL!!! I think you’re the only person on here with a slower car then me. Haha, thanks for making that cop give me a citation…wait, you’re the one who high beamed me! You even told the cop that, how stupid can you be?? I want to know what runs through your mind man…I was willing to look the other way and let it go until you said something…you’re the epitome of idiocy my friend. How old are you? 25? I’m 18, all of my friends in CS tell me about what a hard ass you are. Why don’t you just keep your mouth shut man? None of this would of happended if you never tried acting like a bad ass and flying around corners and complaining that you had the right away. Just look the other way…that’s all i got to say to you.

what’s up man??

kid can drive worth shit… almost tboned me where i had a right away, doesnt use turn signals, does 10mph for about a mile, then punches it to about 60 going up my street (15mph zone) “just to piss me off”
i got in his face about it and he wanted to be a tough guy so i called the police…

this kid is part of the ricer crew across my street… neons and sunhawks with cherrybombs… :1320:

i like this kid already cause he hates shelby, but no fighting little women.

excuse me… last time i checked the person WITHOUT a stop sign has the right away… you were coming out of an ally with a STOPSIGN… i did not know those were optional…

Dude, you’re so full of shit. You were still on CS BVLD when i was at the stop sign. If I had psychic powers that told me you were gonna be a dick and whip around the corner and fly up the hill in 1 second I just would’ve let you go because i’m never in a hurry. I will never use turn signals for someone who high beams me…fuck you. You got in my face and did shit except bitch…YOU ARE the tough guy. I was just defending myself and was hoping you would do something. Everyone knows you run and go call the cops all the time. I would never hit you first because i’m not getting put in jail for something so stupid.
You’re right about my 2 friends though, the one that has a slower neon then yours and my friend’s gay sunfire. They are pure rice but they have been my friends since HS…I would never not hangout with someone just because of the car they own because i’m not an asshole like you…my car is completely stock besides my system and cai…there is nothing ricey about my car so I don’t care what you say about my friends because you’re telling me stuff I already know.

i seriously hate this because this is the worst way to introduce myself to a board but this dude is just a dick…i tried looking the other way but he has to put on his tough guy act. like 10 of my other friends in cs and dormont have similar experiences with him…you can’t get anything through this guy’s head…seriously

i went around the bend at 15mph like i always do, i did not have a stopsign, you did, i have the right away…, and when do i call the cops all the time? thats the first time i called the cops on anyone on my street, for acting like a tool

I was at a DEAD STOP you idiot for atleast 2-3 seconds…you probaly didn’t bother to look when you were turning and flying up that hill. I even saw your car when you were on a completely different street then me. Please just put a siren on your car to alert me when you are comming through so when you are a half mile away i’ll just give you the right away…

i’ll give you the right away to STFU because you dont know how to drive

:lockd:

:lockd:

Fight nicely children.

yeah, 15 MPH … LOL. I KNOW I HAD THE STOP SIGN AND I KNOW YOU HAD THE RIGHT AWAY. I was already stopped at the sign when you were still on CS BLVD. You had no right to high beam me, you’re a joke. You called the cops on my 1 friend that was in the car with me that owns the gay neon when he was with people skateboarding around your car. the other kid in the car with me told me about when he was with his dad how you flicked them off and then ran inside your house when they sat outside…

what the hell are you talking about? lol
i love these stories

welcome