The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

Haha. The civic. I don’t care if that blows up :lol

If I can get what I want done, I’d like some people from a dig and roll. Whichever.

what ya got now man ?

An Audi, like everyone else in Ny is seeming to go to :lol

o mannnnn

my 13 second shitbox is no match for your high 11 car

high 11 ? ya havent seen the the list have ya ? its a low 11 now ni99a

+1!!

I always forget what it runs but in any case my car is 2 seconds slower so its not a good match.

Ill stick to racing Prius’s and minivans.

I like Jessica Alba.

PJB, provding smokin ss doesnt go nuts with his car other than the spray I’d like a shot at him as well off the spray

other than that I have no idea

Apparently I am the only one that has mastered reading comprehension on this forum. Not bad for a high school drop-out.

Diggums for sure. It’s just a cammed, stalled and full bolt-on cameo that runs on e85. High 11’s ride with full weight the way it is. I won’t go too much in detail about what I’m doing, but the motor is coming out shortly. First on the list is a rebuilt 4L80e to replace this wretched piece of shit 4L60e. The fuel system is completely revamped already, dual 255’s and -10an feed, 103lb/hr injectors, return system, pro-products rails…

So some kind of FI Im assuming…

You fucker, you used sorcery and witchcraft to figure that out… or you just realized how extreme it would be to run 103lb injectors and -10an line with a cam only LS1.

Or Benny’s BMW and my 240 :lol

no need…my car is going to be the same next year as it sits now. Im not dumping anymore money into that POS.

why not?

mine was!!!

O shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Race Warz Begun!

sounds good.

I’ll call out any turbo Honda on a stock tranny for next year. Oh and ray I’m coming for your #1 spot

Lol, yeah 103’s are just a touch high for a cam car