Let's talk about racing cars.

All of the drama on here is dumb and nothing that I want to get involved with. With that said, even I forget sometimes the main reason that I’m here-to talk to and meet up with other people that like/own fast cars.

So…what are your performance goals? Track or street…

Camaro-constant mid/high 10 second passes

Evo-Spend less on it this season, and continue to reduce mass/rotating mass

i have to finish other peeps cars so that i can fund my own lol

MORE OF THIS

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/305214_10150440183743993_663438992_10238139_1060907924_n.jpg

LESS OF THIS:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405113_10150553633943993_663438992_10701690_339772398_n.jpg

Fix it up and beat it down. And do more burn outs in front of John’s shop, maybe setup flat foot shifting

THIS

Put the camaro together and drive the nutts off it. Replace what breaks, rinse & repeat.

Get working on the jetta again.

Dude I don’t even know if mine will be back out this yr , my wife isn’t working hardly at all . I’m locked into 2 daycare contracts and everything else . I’m fucked if shit don’t turn around . I need to finish richies car "even though I won’t get shit for payment on that lol " the other t/a is a huge job and a big transformation but another friends shit none the less .

The Camaro is 100% functional, but I have a ton of parts that I am going to install/swap out including a 4L80e and H/C/I. Not sure when I’ll have time, but it should be operational for the upcoming season. Lots of things going on at home, wife has been out of work since September and money is tight. Opening a salon so she can do some hairz and make some bank (eventually).

i’d like to race edyy with the s10 at the track for shits and giggles on a track rental. Ive been told my new setup should run 8.80’s…i’d like to see a 9.99 with it and let a friend who has the proper equipment and liscense run it all out. mind you he ways 160 pounds should be faster than 8.80’s… i know its kinda off topic being a snowmobile/thread sry

drive it more than i drove last year…will have a new beast shorlty stay tuned

Plan to actually drive my civic after 2 years! Should be much more fun with almost 100 more hp’s. Also attend as many car shows as possible. I’ve never been to one.

^ nice frank! good to see another clean honda out, hoping to have my car running by may or so.

Fix my oil consumption, and get car running with a consistent 400-450 awhp.

you have never been to a car show:wow:wow that crazy.
hopefully i get the subaru dialed in on e85 and not blow it up until i have enough saved up for a rebuild. then rebuid it and just enjoy the car :lol

Get my 440 installed, some 22’s, paint the front end, bring it to some shows and mayyyybe the track if i get a new driveshaft and rear end. Cant wait for spring

get the evo i just picked up cleaned up, fix a few odds and ends and maybe try some twisty tracks, this straight line stuff is boring me… any one have a suggestion as to which road course track would be the best to learn on?

Maybe this year Ill actually go to the track to watch races. I didnt go at all last year.

Thats as close to racing as Im going to get.

Silveradoman why dont u run my busa?

Pjb yeah u should def go to the track…id love to tun into u

whats your busa run?? turbo with spray isn’t it??

dont you have a wicked fast sled too?? im open to any sled races, no cash tho just for bragging rights

No sled n no turbo… Ill race u on motor no bottle

honestly, youd beat me in the 1/4…the race to see with me on motor would be the 8th. my sled is really setup for spray, without it, it wont run for shit. ill give it a go for shits and giggle tho, should be fun to see