The Dark Knight Movie

I thought the effects for Harvey were pretty good.

The only things I didn’t like were the constant lip licking and the “batman voice” although I know both are part of the respective characters.

yeah, the visual effects were great, but i don’t think someone missing half their face would still have the same voice…

or at least sound like they were missing half their face!

woot just ordered that joker knife…

lol isnt that thing like 600?

the batman voice made me laugh a lot, jim norton was talking about it before I had seen it and kind of ruined the movie for me lol

Heath Ledger played an outstanding psychopath though :tup:

they could easily bring Two face imo. like walter said they had a funeral for harvey to protect his image, and although he did appear to be dead, i dont think it would be too tacky to bring him back.

I kinda agree that the riddler is the same kinda feel as the joker but it fits this feel of the current movies.

I dont remember the villain from the first movie being in any other movies.

Mr.freeze is far too scifi as is poison ivy.

Two face could come back but not as the main villain, he would be the main villians support in the next movie. That would make the most sense.

Just think of the power it would give the riddler to have all the knowledge Two-face has.

I cant think of a another good villain that fits besides the riddler.

Bane? :lol:

Patrick Bateman? It would save on casting costs…

better watch out some prissy car forum broad might say you have a thick skull if you make those accusations.

hey asshole, did I say anything back to you after your dumbass comments?

No

So how about you stop trying to act like a tough guy to impress your car forum “friends” and stfu…

ahahaha

haha.

ha

:spank: Bad forum girl! You earned everything you got. And i don’t think i have actually met anyone in this thread so they aren’t my “friends”. You have probably blown more dudes on this forum than i have hung out with. Now back to batman, he wouldn’t hit a woman either but he would shake the shit out of her!

lol @ rob

lol @ shaking.

lol

I love coming into a thread and seeing socially repressed men insult promiscuous women that just aren’t promiscuous enough for the majority of members to stand a chance at finally getting a piece of pie

Dark Knight is going to take down The Titanic. Almost hit 400 mil today.