My Dark Knight Movie Experience

Went and saw the movie tonight. About half way through the movie just stopped for someone unknown reason and the lights came on. So obviously given a fully packed theatre, someones going to talk shit or do something stupid.

Sure enough some kid dressed as the joker started making fun of someone’s girlfriend and the movie theater turned into a fight arena.

The girl’s boyfriend ended up going out and getting a theatre employee and the manager. They came in demanding the kid dressed as the joker “get the fuck out of here right now”. The kid dressed as the joker ended up rushing the other kid and swinging punches and the theatre employee and manager tackling him.

Eventually the movie came back on. I have to say that it was probably the most awesome movie experience ever though. I also got a free readmission pass, which was cool.

So did anyone else have any crazy shit happen to them tonight?

no…but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

Only “crazy” movie experience I’ve had was when my ex and I were at the Regal on Elmwood and as we were leaving this big black dude bursts out of one of the emergancy side exits and starts running for a cab, just makes it through the door when 4 undercover popo’s rush him and drag him down, guns drawn with this woman staggering behind them screaming “that mofuggin nigga done punched me in muh face”.The whole time I’m standing there, trying not to laugh, singing the Cops “Bad Boys” theme song really loud and every one laughing.

were they OK?

what did the girl do wrong

what theatre

face painting is for kids at Halloween, fucking idiots.

While i do agree with you kevin the girl had to do something wrong. I would have punched her boyfriend too because annoying broads do not belong in public.

lol i just stated that because i just saw the front page of the news, with 2 retards with they’re faces painted on it. ITS A FUCKING MOVIE YOU MORONS.

QFT

Ever go to a Star Wars Opening night? HOLY FUCK. haha.

i went to the bisons game a few weeks back for star wars night, lol same thing, people dressed to the hilts in SW shit.

Going to see it tonight, cant wait!

i have to wait for sunday booooooooo

but imax is going to rock

Word, I have to wait till sunday also.

guaranteed elmwood regal or the one on washington st. downtown (university?)