King Kong

jack and I just saw it…one word. AMAZING! the computer graphics were so real its scary, seriously it gives you the impression that its all real. Good acting, Amazing effects. I give it a huge :tup:.

Sidenote: its 3 hrs long, but it has a nice flow and doesnt seem nearly that long.

so your saying, take a pee b4 you go into the movie?

Any gorilla sex?

Kong on Kong :naughty:

if you mean between him and jack, then probably…

so… i decide to do JEG a favor and not go to Flix… Regal is 3 minutes closer to him…

fucking ignorant mother fuckers in there. So JEG told them to be quiet, they told him to shut up.

Then I tell them to shut up.

“Who you tellin to shut up?”
“Whoever is over there that can’t keep their mouth shut”
“Why don’t you move”
“Why don’t you shut up”
“Why don’t we just drop it”
“Then shut the fuck up”

Then they stopped talking. :tup: to JEG for actually saying something, wasn’t sure how long he was gonna wait… I had your back bra!

What, no movie theatre beatdowns? :tdown: to both of you

Should have been a riot on the 11 o clock news.

we went to the 730 show… so it was uneventful.

i wanted the violence to escalate… but there were families there.

Excuses Excuses :tdown:

WWE is a family affair, why can’t a Regal Rumble be the same?

Very dissapointed :tdown:

does kong have hairy nipples?

every single time i go to regal i have to deal with arrogent fucks that just doint stfu. I have to say something everytimne. This is the number 1 reason why i stopped going to the galleria mall movies.

anyway, ill probably be going to see it tonight or tommorow night.

It looks really good. I’ll probably be seeing this (as well as narnia) sometime this weekend :slight_smile:

lol,you cant go to regal when school isnt in session.Parents dump their kids off and let regal babysit them.

best time to go= before 3:00pm

regal is about to get worse. regal is buying the galleria mall theaters and later closing them.

From what I heard, they want to build another regal near the mall. I actually like Regal, I’ve only had one bad show there full of arrogant fucks but if you just sit there nothing gets done about it. After some bitching they finally were quiet :tup: I’d like to see this movie if I could sit still for 3.5 hours.

I never have problems at the Regal with people not shutting up. Then again, I only go to movies that start ~10:30pm or a matinee. Never go in prime time when all the kids are there.

regal bought AMC theaters in the mall already.

Go to flix. Support the guy, he does good stuff.

i went and saw it last night and had a similar event, the kids in front of us were moving in there chair constantly and it was hittin are knees so we said we were gonna boot them in the head if they dont stop…

cliff notes - jeg and jack got shutup by some lil punks at the threater.

:rofl: jeg thats twice u got bitched out at a threater, by someone u started with.:rofl:

:word: