Bad boys, Bad boys.....

yeah so me and teh gf went to see Date Movie at the regal on elmwood. As we were walking out this big black dude comes flying out of the theater threw an emergancy exit and jumps in the back of this cab. then this guy comes out after him screaming “get the fuck out of the cab!!” and pulls a gun on him. Then another guys comes out and pulls his gun (they were undercover cops). Then this woman comes out goin " he punched me in the head" and she was holding her head. So the guys cuff him and his gf cuz she was pulling the woman’s hair while her bf was beatin her up. while they were walking away in cuffs I burst out realy loud with “Bad boys Bad boys, wachya gonna do…”. Everybody started crackin up, it was soooo funny. Damn I wish I had a recording digi cam. Fuck. It would have made a great vid.

:tup: to cops getin that woman hitin sob. IMHO anybody who punches a woman in the head should be shot.

sounds crazy,thats why I discard free sneak preview passes I get for regal on elmwood LOL.

lol…my uncle is corperate with regal and for christmas I got 20 passes. Just used the last of em though…damn. Ill have to have him mail me some more.

thats excellent…:frowning: no vids

so how was the movie

That is the main reason i hope the regal in the galleria mall never closes, its going to ruin that theatre…

If you liked any of the Scary Movies youll love it. I thaught it ws funny as hell. I lolled quite a few times…especially at the parody of the cat on the toilet.

so why didnt you beat up that guy instead of waiting for the cops?

sissy

well it isnt a regal…and they are going to be moving it to another location in the mall. Im pretty sure where Bon Ton used to be.

actually yes it is a regal. I know this for a fact because the first time i saw Hostel it was at the regal at the galeria mall…I used a regal pass for it.

i am a dumb ass. You’re right. I havent gone to the movies at the galleria in a long time and the last time i was there it wasnt a regal.

yup regal bought it a few months ago. but yeah i wont be goint to that theatre anytime soon.

THAT MOVIE FUCKING SUCKED

WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS

^^ FUCKING AGREED> HORRIBLE! Funny at some points, but it was so bad. I wanted to cry. I didnt even pay and I wanted my money back.

I thaught it was kinda funny. I loved the part with the cat on the shitter that was sweet.

:biglol: