its hard not to be racist...

when you sit with nothing but black people in a movie theatre. went out to see halloween II last night with the lady, and even though she URGED me to go to transit regal, i picked the galleria because it was closer :feck:

it was only a matter of time until we pulled up and seen about 7 cop cars and 25 policeman patrolling what i would call a ZOO. so we go in and sit down, its totally packed, and about 5 minutes into the movie after the first stabbing, all you hear is “that bitch gon’ get it” “turn around bitch” “that nigga is dead” so we got up, asked for our money back as literally maybe 40 of them were removed from the theatre, the manager asked if we wanted anyone thrown out but we told him you’d have to throw out the whole place. he gave us out money back and free tickets =) and apologized but we know its not his fault

you dont wanna stereotype different races and be seen as a racist, but last night it was pretty hard not to. im not saying all black people are like that, but whoever was in that theatre was fucking arrognant and acted like they were sittin in their living room with no one else around, :tup::tup: to regal

ya this happens every time i go to the regal on Elmwood. They are very rude and loud

Ignorance runs rampant now a days.

Stereotypes don’t just fall from the sky. They happen because humans are really good at recognizing patterns. A pattern doesn’t have to be 100% or even 50% for your mind to notice it.

The majority of the problem lies in ghetto environment, shit city schools and lack of parenting. Then the problem is only compounded by reverse racism.

Seeing as how you took your money and left, they probably didn’t do anything about them in the theater.

I’ve noticed that there are a lot of people who want to stand up and say something but they are worried about being raped or at the very least shot. But, because I’m not one to sit on my ass and wait for someone else to solve my problems, I have a horrible habit of standing up, walking over to those people and telling them to STFU. This has worked 100% of the time. I’ve never been shot or shot at, and nobody has ever stood up to it. If you’re in a theater making all sorts of noise and being an ignorant asshole, chances are you’re a fucking coward and you like hiding in a dark place where you think you’re safe. I think they thing I’m packing heat… because thats the only way 1 white guy is going to stand up and tell 2 rows of bitches to shut-the-fuck-up.

Even if your girl is there, send her down to the hall entrance, where she can see what is going on. Send her for security… then get up and do things the hard way. You’ll scare he shit out of all of those pussies, I guarantee it.

Fuck race. I hate stupid people.

this.

This bothers me so much when I’m at movies, stfu this isn’t a basketball court or kfc, I’m watching a damn movie.

I told the people behind me to shut up and they started laughing and going “oh white boy is getting mad, shits gonna turn wrong for this boy” after I heard that I looked at my buddy and we got security and told them to get the trash outa the theatre, they got kicked, we watched the rest of the movie and got free tickets too.

im actually kind of surprised you got free tickets out of it
:tup: to regal on that one

Amen. It’s crazy how things work you get in the face of the loudest person.

Just another reason why the Transit Drive in is the only place I go. It’s your choice who you sit next to.

Potential.

yep, sad but true…

OMG YOUR ALL RACIST!!!.lol Last black guy i asked very politely yet stern, :wink: told me he was going to kill me. I lol’d and he ended up leaving halfway through the movie. Its messed up because it seemed like he didnt even care for the movie but he was just there killing time with his friends, because they all just up and left.

I wish i could say it was only black people but unfortunately its not.:frowning: Ive been dealing with alot of drunk/stoned whities that can be just as arrogent. I deal with this crap alot since me and the wife probably check out the movies about every weekend.

For my latest regal galleria issue see my thread about the dent in my m5.:frowning: Last weekend some bitch decided to prop her feet up next to my head while her boyfriend thought it would be great to squeek his shoes on the floor the whole fucking movie.:mad:

me and jeg would do it all the time, we would see the " "'s walking in being stupid and wait for the previews to start. then do the same thing. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i also like making a group or just a couple of them look stupid. when they are waving their hands and yelling i just give them the stupid look and say something like. i didnt understand a word u just said cause i was watching your hands and arms swinging all over the place like an animal.

hahahaha

This will never change either. Plus its the same shit wherever you go.

Glad things (somewhat) worked out, but shit like that needs to stop.

Similar stuff happened last night at Dave & Busters (around midnight), the parking lot looked like a social get together, most people just standing around texting on their cell phones and walking in circles. State Troopers came after a bit and cleared the place the fuck out.

wow… that statement is pure gold, i did laugh though

You guys should have seen that place when the B.I.G. movie came out. Cheektowaga had 18 officers present because it was nothing but lovely African Americans.