King Kong

i wasnt very impressed when they were running the graphics we mediocre at best… but o well,… all in all a good movie

:word:

The CG could have used some polishing.

:bsflag: JEG never backs down from a fight.

I thaught the CG were awsome, grated i poped a few lortabs before I left, i thaught it was tits.

^^^^

ex :cough: nikka :cough:
“what bitch”
…keep walking under jack’s arm.
:rofl:

more like my wing…

hahahaha

dude they had gats i seen em lol. and i didint walk under jacks arm…i ran.

saw it tonight. pretty cool i enjoyed it

got through it last night. it made my insides hurt.
felt like the last lord of the rings movie. just throw the fucking ring in the fire already, sheesh.

way too long … I’m assuming he was trying to get a good buildup of emotions so that the last scene could be really touching. didn’t work.

I give it a 5.

I want to see this tonight :tup:

im going tonight, most likely the 11 oclock showing , if anybodys gonna be there let me know loll

Wierd, so this is a remake that doesn’t totally suck. I may have to check this out at flix.

OT: I just watched the new “War of the Worlds” and I’m fucking pissed that I didn’t watch it in the theatre now that would have kicked so much ass. :tdown:

seen it on saturday with the wifey… awesome flick, we both really liked it. would really recommend to see this one :tup:

saw it tonight and I thought it was a great remake. def worth the $8.50 I paid to see the movie …

I am amazed at how entertained people were by this movie.

I give it 1 star out of 4.

are those brown stars?

Jurassic park meets lord of the rings.

i’ll probably go see this on sat…sounds pretty good :tup:

awesome movie… effects were great. i was unaware of the length prior to going so it seemed looong.