hellboy 2

i had my doubts obviously, but said what the hell. Well, im pleased to say that the movie was realy entertaining and a good watch. the characters were very colorfull and entertaining as well.

probably one of the better movies ive seen in the past couple months.

:tup::tup: also got good ratings on yahoo as well.:slight_smile:

was it either necessary or at least helpful to have seen the first one?

meh, not realy. they give ya a quick history on hellboy in the beginning but id watch the first just so you have a clue on the characters.

I thought it was good, too. The biggest problem with the movie is the 4 years between it and the first one.

I liked it, great characters in the movie, visually great. Batman though I have a fucking Boner for.

I haven’t seen the first one, but it looked horrible. Are these movies actually worth watching?

the 1st one was great, im sure the 2nd is just as good if not better.

Meh. how did it look horriable if you did not see it?

Also, yo really dont even need to see the first one to enjoy the second.

Um, how do you ever tell if a movie is worth watching or not? The previews?

Even the second one looks super cheesy. But if everyone is saying they’re good, I might have to see them both.

First one was ok, Second i didnt care for… the only cool part of the movie was the Prince and his spinning tarzan ju-jitzu

Yeah I really don’t like the first one all that much. I tried to watch it on several different occasions and found it pretty cheesy/lame

i thought it was OK

Sounds like theres a number 3 coming to…

there is, they left an open storyline to continue with during number 2, i’ll go see it just because i saw the other two, why not…

I’m dying to see this.

its just a movie. its entertainment for a few hours. People expect too much outta movies these days.

Went to see it with the wife :tup: :tup:

CGI they did was great.

it was ok I give it a 5 out of 10

Possibly because there are so many awesome movies out there :gotme:

Like Iron Man lol.